Will innocent/dreamy concept for GG gonna make a comeback next year?

• I really enjoy dreamy/innocent concept for GGs especially the songs. I feels like everytime that I Iisten to this type of songs it always sounds so nostalgic.

So far based from the recent debut I still haven't seen any 4th gen GG to do this concept. If there is already one please do drop it here.

Do you think this concept will be back next year?

For now let me just appreciat some of the dreamy concepts from 3rd gen.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• dreamy reminds me of this lol

• I was going to recommend izone

So far they are probably the closest one for 4th gen.

dreamy reminds me of this lol

Well they are kinda the OG of this concept.

• So far they are probably the closest one for 4th gen.

Well they are kinda the OG of this concept.

no clue lol

i literally came across this specific mv yesterday

• shiki01

Changed the title of the thread from “Will innocent/dreamy concept for GG gonna made a comeback next year?” to “Will innocent/dreamy concept for GG gonna make a comeback next year?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!