"Cry For Me" concept is the best part for Twice

• I made a thread about Twice scientists being arguably the worst Twice title track ever because of how bland it sounds.... And it's currently a massive flop on charts (Fk Anne Marie, stoopid bishh)

People were saying in the thread how Twice can't win with either cute or girl crush concept. But you people forgot how much of a bop cry for me was and it seemed so natural for them not forced at all.

Unlike the new edm style girl crush or the hip hop style that would look off on them, or the fusion they've been doing mixing cute with retro and mature, which I think is still them playing it safe.

Cry for me on the other hand had the excitement factor, and I really anticipated them experimenting more with that sound this year but...

Someone said JYPE needed new ears in their company especially when it came to Twice, and I think they're right.

People think I'm trolling Twice when I criticize them, but I'm only a casual fan that actually want them to do well.

• You have it half right and half wrong.

Since WIL, there have been two title tracks that truly stood out.

One is Cry for Me for sure (it's not a title track but like i said in those other threads, it deserves to be treated like one and i'm gonna call it one).

The other is Scientist. Scientist is retro at its finest, that 80s synth beat is addictive and the vocals and rap on top are perfect. It fixed all the flaws of Twice's first clumsy attempt at retro (ICSM).

• Cry For Me is one of their best songs ever and I even liked it more than ICTSM, so maybe there are 2 things we can consider :

1. Releasing Cry For Me as a double title track along with I Can't Stop Me, or make either of the 2 as a pre-release before Eyes Wide Open, and ditch More & More.

2. Saving Cry For Me and dropping it this year as the title track of Formula Of Love, with The Feels as a pre-release.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!