Why the visual position is very stupid and dumb

• Oh gosh it was literally years ago I'm not sure I can pull it up again out of thin air but it was back around when Changbin was calling himself the group's visual and got mocked by doni/coni for it

oh no I watched it and it was too changbin not to hyunjin they called hyunjin the visual and hyunjin was just being humble he did not want to brag that is all but he knows that he is the visual but just want to be humble since changbin has comed from a rich family not like him

When I'm with you, a magical thing happens

• Even though you've been trolling, you have actually been saying a lot of fact! visual position is so objectifying I can't stand it! Kudos to Korea! that shit would never stand in the west, EVER! Imagine calling one group member more physically attractive than the rest enough for a title of visual? and they wonder why most idols are hella insecure and lose confidence?

:boredr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• uhh alot of people can make fake subs so where is it I have been a fan since debut and he never said that once at all (Hyunjin said he did not except to be visual not he did not want to be visual I think you mistaken yet also they decide there own postion and hyunjin and lee know said they wanted to be main dancer and hyunjin wanted to be visual and lead dancer in the survival show

I know it’s late their official position never have official visual positions since skz debut . I think a lot of people see from kprofile. But the truth is skz doesn’t have visual positions

So basically Hyunjin is not skz official visual either

It’s just he’s the first member got knetz attention

So it’s seems like he’s the official visual

Even in korean website made by fans they never put visual on skz positions

Mostly kstay considering hyunjin and LeeKnow as the visual and danceline is visualline

• The visual position only bring fanwars in the fandom. Visuals are important but it's not necessary to have a label or an official position for that. An idol will be attractive to others regardless of whether they have the visual official position or not so for what is that position.

My problem is having a label/position for that, not the company debuting pretty people. Visuals should stand out with or without a label.

• I appreciate the fact they’re honest about it. Western pop groups have this, where there’s clearly a member who may be weaker at dancing or singing but gets all the attention because they have the look or the personality while other members might have a better voice but not as traditionally pretty or shy, etc. You can look at the last big heyday of the boy and girl bands in the US and see that happen in groups like NSync and Backstreet Boys where the people driving merch sales weren’t usually the strongest singers or even going back to the Spice Girls or even further back to Diana Ross and the Supremes (she’s a very dynamic performer but she was for sure the weakest link vocally and was pushed forward at the expense of less “commercial” girls.) This doesn’t say that visuals don’t also work hard and have a lot more pressure because their appearance is so “important to business” but this is neither a new thing or a Kpop-specific thing other than being more transparent about it.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For me personally that checks girl groups often, visual is a must, the girls mostly lipsyncs anyway so... :pepe-life-support:

Many of my bias are a visual because of that, or non-visual but are praised for their visual too sometimes (like Jeongyeon from TWICE). :pepe-excited:

• its not official postion i think? its a position give by fan right?

also visual usually are the most popular than the talent member

its quite sad that ppl always sleeping on talent/main vocal member

:sleeping:

• Official Post

it's just like any other job where more attractive employees can be paid more and have better benefits. and just like any attractive employee, there is the danger of getting stalked, hurt, and harassed, among other negatives. no one gets a free pass from hardship. it IS a stupid role, but it's rare to find people who are immune to [visuals].

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!