Move Over National Hit, Here comes Really Really Top Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics

• This paper was co-authored by selfmate and @keaji

The term National Hit has caused mass confusion, debates, arguments, fights, fanwars and discussions between people in the kpop community and beyond

Thus, we of the kpop megachurch research division in our infinite wisdom have decided that the use of the term National Hit is out-fashioned and outdated and not suited to kpop moving in the 21st century.

We therefore have used multiple sources covering the journal articles, literary sources, online resources, charts, data, the Korean National Statistics Office, Goan, Hanteo, KOMCA, conducted numerous polling, interviews and most importantly our brains to find the most appropriate term for National Hit. We traveled to South Korea (online - gotta stay COVID safe) and consulted with industry experts, idols, business leaders, the general public and even spoke with the president himself.

We stayed up many nights debating the topic and finally we have come to a conclusion:

No longer shall the term National Hit be uttered in these forums but instead we have proposed the term:

Really Really Top Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics

This was the best and most concise answer we could determine based on the sources listed above.

There were many other choices which if you want Keaji can share but nonetheless we now finally have a solution to the National Hit Crisis.

From henceforth National Hit will be no more and will be but a page in the kpop history books as we move forward with Really Really Top Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics

(copyright selfmate and Keaji)

(unauthorized distribution and publication of this masterpiece may result in legal action)

• hey hey my friend we no longer use the phrase NH and if anybody comes at you they come after us...together we stand, united we fall!!!!!

• I'm waiting for one hit wonders next :pepe-excited:

you don't like this term? well are you going to support our

Really Really Top Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics term and in due course with the right funding we my conduct another expedition on the term "One Hit wonder" but I will warn you one hit wonder does seem to have more support than the other term we were researching

• you don't like this term? well are you going to support our

Really Really Top Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics term and in due course with the right funding we my conduct another expedition on the term "One Hit wonder" but I will warn you one hit wonder does seem to have more support than the other term we were researching

Your term is trustworthy and is based on legit and official researches so I'll support it but I just discovered the term one hit wonders and it seems fight worthy to focus on each group alone so I believe it's the silver lining to ending all fanwars

• kpop megachurch research division in our infinite wisdom

I choked on this

Spread it far and wide - I will visit the Txt guild one day and if I don't see people using it....

:pepe-toast:

Really Really Top Big Hit Song

Tbh when I read this, I thought it would be a list of top songs from bighit labels. I might be reading too much horror manga, my brain freezes.

• I choked on this

:pepe-toast:

Tbh when I read this, I thought it would be a list of top songs from bighit labels. I might be reading too much horror manga, my brain freezes.

Don't knock the kpop megachurch before you try it

If you have try it great if not it's somewhere in the lounge subforum

No affliction to big hit from us but the company does have quite a few Really Really Top Big Hit Songs (ps you forgot the based on Korean data and metrics part ^^ )

• this thread wouldn't even be necessary if some people could be happy with their fav group's success instead of trying to compare and put their fav's songs on the same level as past hits :wink: and then getting mad when other people respectfully disagree

• nope we have to distinguish the:

Really Really Top Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics

v

Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics

v

Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics

v

Top Big Hit Song based on Korean data and metrics

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!