Rosé doesnt even have a month of release...

• The news of her solo say when she was gonna film her mv then nothing

A group and member,all men have months confirmed but she has nothing after the own company decide to leak to the world her bside

• they released this statement exactly two years and we still have nothing

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't understand the delay. They obviously already shot a mv for something. They had The Show delayed for a month. So it's not like their schedules were difficult to figure out. YG better have something in the next few days because this is getting ridiculous. YG already back to pissing off Blinks.

• I am sick of this and not at some people defending it like do they get paid by the company or what. They are literally killing the hype.

・゚ 🎀 𝐵𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓅𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝐹❤𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ゚・

42880fa4ac96298e4b26e69acc7466df9c020cfb.gifv61d9d03079dcca08018fddc7e065366fd5b1cb33.gifvc36d4dbbfdddf670228a3e8d52e5040a4ad6850a.gifvb84a5edbd39d08ccaad6db639e0740f4562821c6.gifv

• I don't understand the delay. They obviously already shot a mv for something. They had The Show delayed for a month. So it's not like their schedules were difficult to figure out. YG better have something in the next few days because this is getting ridiculous. YG already back to pissing off Blinks.

Maybe because they don't want competition? Imagine if rose overlaps IU's ccomeback.. it is hard to tell the results.

• I think they wanted to release it soon, but then IU made a comeback and they decided to delay it, to make sure that she will get the first place.

But I agree, the hype will be gone soon if they don't release anything lol, at least the date.

• I think they wanted to release it soon, but then IU made a comeback and they decided to delay it, to make sure that she will get the first place.

But I agree, the hype will be gone soon if they don't release anything lol, at least the date.

Well, if they're that concerned about IU, they're gonna have to delay the Rose album until May probably. Isnt IU supposed to be coming out with a full album this month? With potentially another single coming out?

I dont think there is any shame in losing to the most popular singer in Korea. She is literally Michael Jackson over there. Blinks will make sure Rose doesnt flop internationally, there is even a chance she could chart in the Hot 100, as the first female Kpop soloist since CL i think to chart there.

• Well, if they're that concerned about IU, they're gonna have to delay the Rose album until May probably. Isnt IU supposed to be coming out with a full album this month? With potentially another single coming out?

I dont think there is any shame in losing to the most popular singer in Korea. She is literally Michael Jackson over there. Blinks will make sure Rose doesnt flop internationally, there is even a chance she could chart in the Hot 100, as the first female Kpop soloist since CL i think to chart there.

I agree, it's not something bad to lose on some music shows as long as she sells well and make fans happy. But maybe YG wants to avoid haters who will say that her solo is not good enough and despite BP popularity, she can't beat IU.

But haters will hate no matter what, they will find something to complain about lol. I think YG is a little bit greedy and want the first place, but if don't release it soon, it will overlap with IKON's comeback, and they already screw Bobby's comeback day by announcing Rose's solo. They really have a bad marketing strategy and that's a reason why haters keep attacking blinks lol.

• It’s bizarre. I was expecting to see teasers after The Show, but instead we have nothing. Hopefully we get an update soon. It feels like they just used Rosé to sell tickets for the show and are now killing some of the hype.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!