Does Seventeen have more songs like this?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kinda super obsessed with this and since I haven't heard much of their music, I was wondering if they have chill songs like this?

• Maybe their chiller HHU songs might be up your alley? Not really sure, I'm bad at making music connections lmao

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Light a Flame? Once again not sure

I'll tag carats and see whose better at this :pepe-peek:

I think that style of music specifically reminds me more of Epik High, who also coincidentally collaborated with Lee Hi

• I’m glad you are enjoying Seventeen and are wanting to check them out! Here some songs that I kind of receive the same vibes from, let me know how you like them! (Also, like th17e said, I am also bad at making musical connections)

(Though it is unreleased, K-Nets literally begged Woozi to release this); What Kind of Future:

External Content youtu.be

Maybe, you might like To You, as well:

Possibly, Hug:

Lie Again:

I don’t want to recommend too many things since that can get overwhelming, but if you want more— do let me or any here Carat know!

• oo low tone ballads, carats above mentioned some great ones but this is also one of my faves

also this is not rlly a low-register ballad but it's still a ballad and my favourite svt song ever

thank you for listening to their songs!!

• I loved both songs. Thank you <3

I do love all 3 Epik High x Lee Hi collabs.

• Thank you <3 The first song is especially beautiful. So there's no studio version of it?

• I really liked Kidult. Thank you <3

• I loved both songs. Thank you <3

I do love all 3 Epik High x Lee Hi collabs.

I'm happy you enjoyed them! :pepelove1:

If you like those ones + the Lee Hi collab, these might interest you too. They're chiller/emotional songs, lots of songs being recommended here sorry if they're overwhelming lmao no pressure to listen

• I love habit so much. I'm slowly but sure becoming a Carat the more I listen to their music and watch their content.

:pepe-sad:

• I love habit so much. I'm slowly but sure becoming a Carat the more I listen to their music and watch their content.

:pepe-sad:

Dude I know how you feel, I've been stuck with them since 2015 lmao they might genuinely have my favorite discography in kpop at this point. So many diverse and high quality songs, I still haven't grown tired of even my most replayed songs from years ago

And agreed, their content is great, Going Seventeen is hilarious. I've always loved their music but only occasionally watched their stuff (like OFD and some guest appearances here and there) but ever since watching GoSe, loving it, and then watching basically all its episodes, it's made me appreciate them so much more outside of music

• Your welcome! Unfortunately, no. Maybe Woozi doesn’t want to release it, I think it was a special to that event. Or, maybe Pledis doesn’t want it to be released…? I can’t remember the reasoning.

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the song he says he won't ever perform again? My guess is a really hard break up so maybe he prefers to leave it in the past

• Your welcome! Unfortunately, no. Maybe Woozi doesn’t want to release it, I think it was a special to that event. Or, maybe Pledis doesn’t want it to be released…? I can’t remember the reasoning.

External Content twitter.com

svt privilege we can only dream of :pepe-sad:

• Correct me if I'm wrong but this is the song he says he won't ever perform again? My guess is a really hard break up so maybe he prefers to leave it in the past

Maybe…

I remember Carats joking and saying his Junior High noona broke his heart, but of course all jokes aside— I hope whatever it was, he will be able overcome it, because you can really feel the pain and sadness in the song. Whenever I hear it, it makes me very sad, but nonetheless it really is a masterpiece. Even the GP agrees, I remember when it went viral, the GP demanded and trended it on Twitter for so long in hopes Woozi would release it.

• External Content twitter.com

svt privilege we can only dream of :pepe-sad:

Seungkwan really do be taunting us Carats with that.

:cryingr:

• Maybe…

I remember Carats joking and saying his Junior High noona broke his heart, but of course all jokes aside— I hope whatever it was, he will be able overcome it, because you can really feel the pain and sadness in the song. Whenever I hear it, it makes me very sad, but nonetheless it really is a masterpiece. Even the GP agrees, I remember when it went viral, the GP demanded and trended it on Twitter for so long in hopes Woozi would release it.

ye if i don't rmb wrongly, he said he made this song to only sing it once right??how nice would it have been to actually be at the concert venue there and then

• I appreciate all the recommendations <3

Their ballads are beautiful :waterr:

Where can I find lyrics translation?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!