Does Seventeen have more songs like this?

• I appreciate all the recommendations <3

Their ballads are beautiful :waterr:

Where can I find lyrics translation?

I know I’m not the one who recommended them, but here are the lyric translations;

Don’t listen in Secret:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Smile Flower:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Habit:

• I appreciate all the recommendations <3

Their ballads are beautiful :waterr:

Where can I find lyrics translation?

I love sharing music so I'm just happy you're enjoying them <3 Looks like someone else already helped you on the lyrics but yeah, their ballads are amazing. Since you like getting all these recommendations, I'll also give you this one. Don't think it attached to any album

External Content www.youtube.com

This is for an OST so a bit different from their usual ballads (more k-dramaish) but I think it's pretty

And I just realized we're all recommending bsides in here (fair enough, I think it's where they shine the most generally) so I'll try giving some of their chill title tracks. They've never done a ballad one so these are probably veering further away

And this is one of their Japanese songs which I love

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!