Complaining on AKP ≠ Lisa getting what she deserves

• Nobody is denying her mistreatment nor how incompetent YG is, but honestly, these kinds of threads are annoying. Keep it to a minimum because it's not really helping Lisa or any of the four girls. The rest of the fandom wasn't able to enjoy Lisa's solo and now you also want to do this to Sxy Girl? Where are the threads about its achievements? Why don't we make more of those?

This is a pattern you guys have and deny as much as you want, you really do not want fair treatment for any of them. You just want a cause to be angry AND negative about. Mistreatment, mistreatment, mistreatment, blah, blah, blah, yada yada yada yada. It overshadows Lisa's achievements and destroys the joy of celebrating what she has done so far. It's like you are projecting into Lisa...do you even personally know what she feels about this?

Stop with the victim mentality and ruining what the four have worked hard for. We don't even know 100% what goes behind closed doors, which is why I'm happy that the girls quietly make their moves because there are so many Blonks people here on AKP who have so much time, too many opinions, and not enough critical thinking and willingness to listen. I hate it when there's an opportunity for YGE to defend them and they don't do anything, but when a certain member is seen out and about, I like that they don't elaborate or talk about it. Those four deserve to keep things to themselves; I don't think that it's always YGE which chooses not to say anything.

BP members aren't kids, they can make their own decisions.

Does your complaining change anything? Can you do any projects that can help support Lisa and remind her of your presence instead? Why not pool money together and buy ad space in Korean subways or other important spots with high traffic? Or send money to charities in Lisa or BP's name? That's what ARMYs do for their faves...so where are our efforts?

Some of you are too racist against Koreans, too, as if they're the only ones who treat SEA people badly. Have you worked with any of them or talked with them on a daily basis? Or do you base your assumptions on the comments of 40-year-old ahjussis on those infamous sites?

Most importantly, what have you done when Lisa got reprimanded via that infamous online fan sign event? No, creating threads on AKP isn't enough. You could've created a campaign reminding her of your love.

Complaining on AKP ≠ Lisa getting what she deserves.

A fandom is only as strong as its members, and this lack of content from everyone, including the member with the most recent release and collaboration, is affecting everyone. But some of us just don't want to keep drinking the bitter 'mistreatment Kool Aid' and want to support the girls by silently streaming their songs, buying them, watching their content, and engaging in threads that don't harm our mental health.

• This is a pattern you guys have and deny as much as you want, you really do not want fair treatment for any of them. You just want a cause to be angry AND negative about. Mistreatment, mistreatment, mistreatment, blah, blah, blah, yada yada yada yada. It overshadows Lisa's achievements and destroys the joy of celebrating what she has done so far. It's like you are projecting into Lisa...do you even personally know what she feels about this?

This.

• ikr like I get complaining a few times because it's annoying, Lisa's a great girl and artist who deserves good treatment but it's too much, especially during her solo debut it was honestly the worst. whinging results in nothing.

and your mr queen sig is great btw that drama was hilarious :")

• ikr like I get complaining a few times because it's annoying, Lisa's a great girl and artist who deserves good treatment but it's too much, especially during her solo debut it was honestly the worst. whinging results in nothing.

and your mr queen sig is great btw that drama was hilarious :")

Yes, at least give the girl her spotlight and time. It's like these akgaes want to be the main characters during Lisa's solos and collabs...why didn't they audition for YGE instead? LOL

And yay for Mr. Queen, I have been in love since episode 1 :lover2:

• Flopping for? Her solos? Those did great, even if we can discuss the quality of those songs. However, since AKP Blonks don't like going outside because they hate to touch grass, we inhaled all their negative fumes.

Will check this thread out.

in the first days they did not do so great, money is a big grower now

• in the first days they did not do so great, money is a big grower now

I don't really pay attention much to charts, to be honest. Besides, it was understandable that not a lot of songs even from the best or most popular artists get the kind of response Adele does.

Money is really a banger. I just wish I can dance well so I can get down to it.

• Yes, at least give the girl her spotlight and time. It's like these akgaes want to be the main characters during Lisa's solos and collabs...why didn't they audition for YGE instead? LOL

And yay for Mr. Queen, I have been in love since episode 1 :lover2:

ikr we couldn't even be happy about it because all the complaining soured the mood lmao

have you finished watching it or still continuing? same :pepelove1:

• Of course people on here would say that. So saying nothing and just accepting it is better? Ok.

Always this energy for Lisa.

6M tweets is not saying nothing.

While we don't factually know whats going on behind the scene, a true fan will respect and trust that Lisa knows best what's good for her.

After all, she's not some nugu with no bargaining power over her company anymore but worldwide superstar who's pretty much set for life.

• 6M tweets is not saying nothing.

While we don't factually know whats going on behind the scene, a true fan will respect and trust that Lisa knows best what's good for her.

After all, she's not some nugu with no bargaining power over her company anymore but worldwide superstar who's pretty much set for life.

She could choose not to sign and other companies would fight over her.

• exactly and Lisa is a super popular idol, if she felt she's not getting what she deserves then she definitely has the power to change it unlike us some users on a forum complaining on her behalf :teeheek:

Apparently, she's too nice to say anything. According to Jenchu LOL We don't even know how she acts and discusses stuff with her managers, staff, and the management inside the meeting room.

• Apparently, she's too nice to say anything. According to Jenchu LOL We don't even know how she acts and discusses stuff with her managers, staff, and the management inside the meeting room.

lmao we know she seems to be a good person from what she's shown but too nice to say anything? I doubt she, as a member of one of the most popular girl groups any company would be happy to get her to sign with, puts up with anything she doesn't want to for the sake of being nice :nob:

• AKP BLINKs were really supportive of her solo debut and her collab, but a few people really ruined it for the rest.

That's the power of negativity. Our brains are hardwired like that, and people remember the bad things more than the good ones. I'd like to think I'm better than that because I don't want to be reduced to just hormones, synapses, and neurons but eh. This negativity also gets to me.

• lmao we know she seems to be a good person from what she's shown but too nice to say anything? I doubt she, as a member of one of the most popular girl groups any company would be happy to get her to sign with, puts up with anything she doesn't want to for the sake of being nice :nob:

Right? Why would you let someone just repeatedly mistreat you? Ordinary people even leave their jobs and I don't think that Lisa won't learn from her past experiences. Getting swindled by your manager would've made an impact on her, don't you think?

• Also:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That's the power of negativity. Our brains are hardwired like that, and people remember the bad things more than the good ones. I'd like to think I'm better than that because I don't want to be reduced to just hormones, synapses, and neurons but eh. This negativity also gets to me.

Sorry to hear that. Sadly the negative threads ALWAYS get more attention than the positive ones and there were too many and people were just repeating themselves.

Hopefully BLINKs can learn and stop feeding the negative narratives.

• Sorry to hear that. Sadly the negative threads ALWAYS get more attention than the positive ones and there were too many and people were just repeating themselves.

Hopefully BLINKs can learn and stop feeding the negative narratives.

Thank you, and really appreciate this. But we really can't control people the way we can't control YGE so yeah...will just try to focus on the positives.

• Right? Why would you let someone just repeatedly mistreat you? Ordinary people even leave their jobs and I don't think that Lisa won't learn from her past experiences. Getting swindled by your manager would've made an impact on her, don't you think?

exactly she's surely grown strong from an experience she didn't deserve to have, she was so close with him. I think people mistake being kind with weak, she can be both a kind person who knows how to stand up for herself too, and I'm sure she wouldn't like fans to be negative all the time either:borahae:

• exactly she's surely grown strong from an experience she didn't deserve to have, she was so close with him. I think people mistake being kind with weak, she can be both a kind person who knows how to stand up for herself too, and I'm sure she wouldn't like fans to be negative all the time either:borahae:

They want people to be Katniss Everdeen all the time. Or teenagers with raging, out of control emotions just to be called strong.

• 6M tweets is not saying nothing.

I think some of her fans don’t trust her company especially after the mess with her manager being able to steal close to $1 million from her.

• I think some of her fans don’t trust her company especially after the mess with her manager being able to steal close to $1 million from her.

That's why I don't understand kpop logic.

If your colleague/classmate cheated money from you on a personal deal, is it the company/school at fault?

• The fandom and the Earth both needs healing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I miss those pink mics

• The fandom and the Earth both needs healing

External Content youtu.be

I miss those pink mics

Only a few even paid attention to the thread about this. I don't even see a lot about Sxy Girl.

• This thread contains 85 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!