Are you vaccinated against Covid-19?

• Your poll is so biased towards the US lol. There are other vaccines given to other part of the world. Like me, I’m fully vaccinated with Astra Zeneca. I also got COVID in between the shots so right now my neutralising antibodies are thru the roof (yes I checked)

oh wow, thats good, right?
    I haven't check my antibodies,
    got covid couple months ago, but fully vaccinated now

• I think you have to wait at least 6 months to get the booster. That's how it is in my country, idk. And yes, the antibody test is so expensive lol.

I'm fully vaccinated, I waited for soo much and finally got it. :D Stay safe everyone!

Oh that's good news, Thank you ! :pepelove1:

I'm happy you got it, did you have to wait for your turn or just decided to get it a bit later?

Still it would be nice to do a test to see if I have a proper level of protection, I wish my country's government at least bring the price down a bit

• oh wow, thats good, right?
    I haven't check my antibodies,
    got covid couple months ago, but fully vaccinated now

Yes it’s good. They say only those who got infected will have very high level of neutralising antibodies, even more those who was infected and then vaccinated. I’m planning to check a year from now though. From current covid research publications, they reported that although the neutralising antibodies might wane over time, the memory cells should be enough for the antibodies production to be triggered when exposed again to the virus or its variants. We can get infected but it’s usually mild.

And fun fact - those who got natural immunity (recovered from covid), will also have antibodies lining the nose and throat so they can stop the virus from coming in the body. Those with only vaccination don’t have that, they only have antibodies in their body.

Disclaimer - there will always be exception to this though

• Oh that's good news, Thank you ! :pepelove1:

I'm happy you got it, did you have to wait for your turn or just decided to get it a bit later?

Still it would be nice to do a test to see if I have a proper level of protection, I wish my country's government at least bring the price down a bit

Yeah, exactly, I really wanted to know if I was sick because my doctor said that it's not mandatory to get the vaccine if I already had covid and I have enough antibodies, but lol, so expensive to only get some blood and put in a test? Nope, nope, nope, I simply went to get the vaccine lol. Even the tests for covid are pretty expensive and we don't have free testing camps, so it's another reason why people spread it like crazy.

No, I decided to get it a little bit later with my entire family since one member was under a treatment and she wasn't allowed :D

• Yeah, exactly, I really wanted to know if I was sick because my doctor said that it's not mandatory to get the vaccine if I already had covid and I have enough antibodies, but lol, so expensive to only get some blood and put in a test? Nope, nope, nope, I simply went to get the vaccine lol. Even the tests for covid are pretty expensive and we don't have free testing camps, so it's another reason why people spread it like crazy.

No, I decided to get it a little bit later with my entire family since one member was under a treatment and she wasn't allowed :D

It's better to be sure that you are protected, I hope everything went well with your family <3

I was terrified for my parents safety (they are quite old) so I basically begged them to get vaccinated and they did it for the sake of my heart ^^

• Whos gonna praise your aesthetic when im gone ?!?

me!???

@Sweet-Spice you'll always have me :pleading:

anyways OP, yes. I'm fully vaccinated with the Pfizer Vaccine

• I'm fully vaccinated since June but now I'm worried If I should get a booster shot or not, I want to do an antibody test to see if I need it but it's just soo expensive :pepe-sad:

If you are otherwise healthy and young, you really dont need the booster shot now

maybe in couple of years

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you are otherwise healthy and young, you really dont need the booster shot now

maybe in couple of years

Yeah, but it would be nice to see if the vaccine created a good enough level of protecion to begin with, and how good is it after maybe half a year

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!