• while it does reduce chances of getting covid by a good percentage, it's a 100% recipe for long lasting ( many days ) headaches for me

what's the best i can make out of this situation?

• I thought of five things for now: your (increased) caffeine intake, (decreased) water intake, you're breathing through your mouth, stress, or you wear masks that are tight behind the ears.

Do the opposite of what I mentioned above if you aren't already:

+decrease caffeine intake

+increase how much water you consume

+remember to breath through your nose, not mouth

+get some good sleep, watching relaxing stuff before bed not the news

edit:+ not a looser mask, the string around your ears should be less tight (ones that tie behind the head/elastic loops around the ears), save the heavy duty one for high risk situation/places

• first, i avoid caffeine a lot because of my migraine tendencies already

second, i drink a lot of water

third, i get 6-7 hours of sleep everyday

so thos dont count i think

i really dont know what i breathe through so that could be a problem...

as for loose masks, i dont think masks are meant to be worn loose in the first place but I'll try

i dont wear super tight masks anyway

• +wear a looser mask (or ones that tie behind the head/elastic loops around the ears), save the heavy duty one for high risk situation/places

That is not good if the person who wrote here might be from Europe, cause in most European countries you are now officialy forced to wear surgery masks or FFP2 and higher and stores like for example the grocery store won't let you in if you don't wear a surgery mask or a FFP2, same goes to public transport who dosn't lets you in if you not wear a mask like that

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I didn't mean a loose mask, I meant less tight around the ears but yeah

If your mouth is open in your mask, your mouth would feel dry at some point. Also don't skip your meals.

If none of these solve anything, I'd suggest going to a doctor tbh.

• That is not good if the person who wrote here might be from Europe, cause in most European countries you are now officialy forced to wear surgery masks or FFP2 and higher and stores like for example the grocery store won't let you in if you don't wear a surgery mask or a FFP2, same goes to public transport who dosn't lets you in if you not wear a mask like that

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I edited it.

It's like that where I live as well.

All I was trying to say was don't wear masks that are super tight around the ears because that leads to compression headaches.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!