Why BTS struggles to get BIG CF/ high end or luxury brand endorsements like despite publicly discounting their pay?

• I can see another group worked with Nike, Adidas, high end fashion brands endorsement even they are not the most famous group in Kpop and global? Among many top kpop act, only BTS publicly tell the press they tried to reduce their pay to get more sponsor but still no high end brand really into them. For example, they only got to work for Puma & Fila while they could not get a deal with Nike & Adidas, doing more local brands then global brands. It BTS not a potential catch in big brands eyes ?

• Company connections. Seventeen barely has CF too despite being really successful. If your company is not too powerful brands dont consider you. In kpop brands have long-standing agreements with companies not artists themselves, I feel like many are forgetting this.

• lol actually, brands r begging for bts to endorse them

they're just very selective

they lowered the price out of pity sympathy and kindness due to the pandemic

plus hello? coca cola isn't big enough for you?

Luxury brands like Gucci, Channel, Dior ,... give nothing to BTS in term of endorsement. Nike & Adidas said no so they went to pick FIla.

• Company connections. Seventeen barely has CF too despite being really successful. If your company is not too powerful brands dont consider you. In kpop brands have long-standing agreements with companies not artists themselves, I feel like many are forgetting this.

BP is too powerful but still get heaps of CFs and big one also.

• they lowered the price out of pity sympathy and kindness due to the pandemic

Or they could not get any CF deal during the pandemic so have to lower the price ? In the same time, BP snapped 5 endorsements from luxury fashion brands so I dont think sympathy really the reason.

• Luxury brands like Gucci, Channel, Dior ,... give nothing to BTS in term of endorsement. Nike & Adidas said no so they went to pick FIla.

Ooooh... How blissful it is to remain clueless...

Many people seems to have selective amnesia every time luxury brand hyped BTS every time they use their outfit...

And let's not forget how Kim Jones from Dior exclusively designed their stage outfits for their concerts...

tenor.gif

• Luxury brands like Gucci, Channel, Dior ,... give nothing to BTS in term of endorsement. Nike & Adidas said no so they went to pick FIla.

Your intentions are clear my friend.

Either way, Nike & Adidas aren't luxury brands and BTS already did Puma and Fila, which are on the same level on my eyes, they just can't endorse several sportswear brands at the same time. Nor do they need it, they ain't full time models.

Luxury brands have never adopted full groups (only choose individual endorsers) and BTS only accept group endorsements. Your faves don't work like that and that's why you can't relate. It's ok.

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• Lol! Luxury brands even used ARMY’s pic of Jimin to promote their brand, and kept posting what BTS wore on red carpet to promote their stuffs. And remember Dior designed their tour outfit for Loveyourself tour (he never done that before even with western artist)

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/dior-kim-jones-bts

There’s more but I’m lazy.

Anyway BTS are musicians so they don’t need CFs to validate their existence.

• Ooooh... How blissful it is to remain clueless...

Many people seems to have selective amnesia every time luxury brand hyped BTS every time they use their outfit...

And let's not forget how Kim Jones from Dior exclusively designed their stage outfits for their concerts...

tenor.gif

Did BTS wear fake clothes back in the day? I just found it out online. Maybe that the reason?

• Stop trying to stir shit between blinks and armies lmao

BTS are hella successful and one of the most sought out celebrities rn

Just because they dont have as many endorsements as other groups doesnt mean theyre not "wanted" or "unsuccessful", theyre busy making music most of the time from what i know of

The main reason they dont sponsor Luxury/high-end clothes brands is because they want to wear whatever they want without having to wear/sponsor a specific brand all the time and not being allowed to wear competing brands.

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• Lol! Luxury brands even used ARMY’s pic of Jimin to promote their brand, and kept posting what BTS wore on red carpet to promote their stuffs. And remember Dior designed their tour outfit for Loveyourself tour (he never done that before even with western artist)

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/dior-kim-jones-bts

There’s more but I’m lazy.

So why none of BTS member considered as ambassador for those brands ? Hyping just chasing clout, not particularly mean endorsement. Also, the Kim Jones design may be paid by BH.

• omg bold of you to think they're not getting luxury brand endorsements when these same brands are dressing them up for major award shoes/etc

i think they're the ones turning down these deals, because it's all 7 or none of them, and brands can't afford all 7. also, they like to wear different brands all the time so they can't be committed to one. they even wear unpopular brands, and when they do they sell their clothes out.

this ain't strugglin'.

• Stop trying to stir shit between blinks and armies lmao

BTS are hella successful and one of the most sought out celebrities rn

Just because they dont have as many endorsements as other groups doesnt mean theyre not "wanted" or "unsuccessful", theyre busy making music most of the time from what i know of

The main reason they dont sponsor Luxury/high-end clothes brands is because they want to wear whatever they want without having to wear/sponsor a specific brand all the time and not being allowed to wear competing brands.

If so, why BH publicly tell that BTS discounting / lower the advertising / sponsor pay?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Acc to the advertising industry, BTS’s fee is at least:

$2.59-4.31million. For one ad. It’s the most in history."

and this was in 2019... its probably increase by a lot more now.

• Your intentions are clear my friend.

Either way, Nike & Adidas aren't luxury brands and BTS already did Puma and Fila, which are on the same level on my eyes, they just can't endorse several sportswear brands at the same time. Nor do they need it, they ain't full time models.

Luxury brands have never adopted full groups (only choose individual endorsers) and BTS only accept group endorsements. Your faves don't work like that and that's why you can't relate. It's ok.

As you said it depends on their reference, so why they have to publicly told others they lower the fee for CF?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Acc to the advertising industry, BTS’s fee is at least:

$2.59-4.31million. For one ad. It’s the most in history."

and this was in 2019... its probably increase by a lot more now.

And they got limited CFs so have to lower the fee? I am seeing BTS is not favored by big brands so the fee need to be lower. In the same time, BP snapped 5 endorsement from luxury brands.

• Luxury brands choose individual as models not the whole group, I kinda understand because if one member has a scandal then it may harm the brands image. BH never give bts solo cf deals, it’s either 7 or none.

• so where is the source... saying their fee was lowered?

Here

External Content twitter.com

• Why so many threads by Blinks on BTS today :/

Gosh the delulu never leaves some does it, if they actually think brands don't want one of the biggest musical acts ever with possibly the greatest fandom seen in history, as their brand endorser. :S

• Here

Quote the whole bit, don't reduce an act of kindness to petty fanwars

• they make fridges i think, bts really scraping the bottom of the barrel

Barrels you say. Do they make Soju in barrels cos them boys better start getting those Barrel cfs cos those things are no joke.

I mean what do you store in barrels? oil! alcohol? those are expensive shit

• Here

They are lowering their fees to help smaller businesses during Covid. How truly generous and amazing they are

So why none of BTS member considered as ambassador for those brands ? Hyping just chasing clout, not particularly mean endorsement. Also, the Kim Jones design may be paid by BH.

• So why none of BTS member considered as ambassador for those brands ? Hyping just chasing clout, not particularly mean endorsement. Also, the Kim Jones design may be paid by BH.

Tbh most ARMY don’t really care this side of kpop where CFs and fashion brands are considered important because BTS never seemed to be that interested as well. So keep on finding out my dear and let us enjoy their music! But don’t make assumptions because it doesn’t look good. We already think kpoppies love to pull facts out of their asses already :wink:

• This thread contains 159 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!