Posts by lovechart

Well it is decent but everyone likes to bash streaming saying it doesnt earn money compared to physical albums and merch.

The difference here is 9x, thats no joke, and thats only in the US

Get yourself educated, only top act can get huge income through stream while major of artists do not earn much through streaming. Even Mariah Carey said she did not earn much through those breaking record streaming. That’s why now Spotify pay to their label and their label will divide this amount of money in a different way rather than Spotify pays directly to artists.

I just check the Apple Music chart, it is very impressed to me that The album is rank higher than BE in the worldwide chart, particularly in major of countries, including Korea ( their own country) , all SEA countries, South America ( both Mexico and Brazil) , Pacific ( Australia and NZ) and some European countries ( France,...). I can see BP with their first full album achieved so much compare to other kpop acts and even ranked higher than the biggest kpop group.

Anticipating that BP will be the biggest kpop in this year or next year. And as the album was released in October , this achievements will help them get the Grammy nomination for new artist next year. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

https://kworb.net/apple_albums/

It was performed on MAMA. MMA, GDA, SBS, KBS year end award. Why keep saying no TV promotion ?

Did LGO perform worse than LSG as a title, and worse than SL ?

I reckon we combine both melon and genie at this stage. Genie is old system, fast moving song while melon is getting very slow. Genie chart gave every song a chance to shine and chart moving fast

Look at Genie chart, well the song is no where in top 10 then. I don’t see bring new system to jugde the song is national hits. And the Gallup point of LSG is very low, does not make it any better.

Okay why is no one talking about how stable LSG is on the charts. For a song that flopped, it hasn’t left the top 10 in months. It literally rise to #6 on melon. How come no one talks about it.... anyways Stan these beautiful ladies.

LSG left top 10 genie for weeks. LSG and whole too 10 stay strong with the effects of new system, not on the fast moving chart. There was first in history, SMTM song stay in top 10 for more than 10 weeks,they usually rose quick but fall out very quick after 5 weeks, that’s give you an idea how slow dynamic the chart is.

When we disco has more uls on Melon and Genie than LSG for now, same for Dolphin.

50k is make different for chart but not for country :)) Do you feel stupid now ? a national hits is NATIONAL , at least get some better number such as total uls rather than uls daily, where at the end, When we disco still have more total uls than LSG. LSG is a huge hit and leave it that way. There is no buzz or any noise, gallup is low percentage. When you say THAT MUCH ULS, it is need to be TOTAL LIFETIME ULS

They are not staying in top 10 that long but their uls is only 50k different between an 1 year old song with an 4 months old. So how can you tell whether LSG is more better than them? Chart is slow, uls is low, top 40 uls is only 100k different . I dont see how you say LSG is national hits without letting Blueming, eight, METEOR, When we disco, aloha, dolphin and major of top 40 be national hits?

In this current chart, major of top 40 is national hit. So if you said LSG deserve, then the rest as well. Low uls, uls gap is not much different, not hitting No1 anywhere, wandering in the chart for nearly a year , rise in chart sometimes (major of top 40 goes up and down all the time) like LSG, which makes your claim is irrelevant as we have so many national hits now.

The dynamic of chart system Genie may give you a full picture, combined with 24hrs system charts.