Let me get this straight, SNSD is the first NGG !!!!!!!!!

• And this response giving I love Pedo Biden tease

This made 0 sense. I don’t like Biden or Trump, but not delusional enough to say Trump is the president when Biden currently is

Just like I’m not delusional enough to say SNSD is the only NGG when Twice currently is

• This made 0 sense. I don’t like Biden or Trump, but not delusional enough to say Trump is the president when Biden currently is

Just like I’m not delusional enough to say SNSD is the only NGG when Twice currently is

Girls Generation is the president of the US, TWICE used Sajaegi to win the elections.

• This made 0 sense. I don’t like Biden or Trump, but not delusional enough to say Trump is the president when Biden currently is

Have fun being the national sloppy second :pepe-hehe:

• Have fun being the national sloppy second :pepe-hehe:

So Twice is national sloppy second.

Ok cool:

1) Reported

2) Drown in tears hater:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3) Reminder so your tears flow even better:

• >NGG title when it pertains to my company biases

“It’s a SACRED HONOR, marking their legendary status”

>NGG title when it comes to anyone else

“It’s irrelevant, no longer needed, who cares about it”

• Me-Trying-to-Spot-All-Unnecessary-Exclamation-Points-I-Need-to-Delete-Before-Sending-Work-Emails.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!