and occasionally you will find an artist who is able to do one of the above

but I feel like Suga has already mastered the two

he is capable of both imagery and projection

which is amazing

IN THIS ONE SONG

Without the lyrics you're able to FEEL his hurt

With the lyrics you have a vivid image of an important part of his life

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I had never been as focus and mesmerized as I had been the first time I heard this song

a rap song gave me chills yo ;(

and I had multiple emotions throughout the song

I felt his happiness, his sadness, his longing, the devastation

The experience was like reading a dramatic novel in one day

and as a result, this is one of my favourite songs period

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• I was just thinking about how good First Love(and The Last) are like two days ago.

I think apart from the lyrics and expressions in his voice, the way he paces the instrumentals of the song and changes his flow so it feels like he's just talking to us is just unmatched. It's something that Suga excels at.

Everything about his songs feels 'raw', even though I think it's an overused term it fits correctly here.

• I think it's easier to have this connection with artists whose lyrics you can feel personally, without the barrier of translations. Translations can only take you so far, especially when it comes to emotions. That's why in kpop for me it has always been the 2nd (even when I think the translation of the lyrics is great). This is why I love Kyuhyun's (KRY in general really) voice so much, it's always so full of emotion that it transcends languages and translation barriers.

Otherwise, one of the greatest examples of artists who have both those traits would be this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I get goosebumps, literally every single time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!