Enhypen has already sold +500k first day!! Highest 1st Week sales!!

• And some people say 4th generation won’t outdo 3rd :suure: This is exactly what they said about 3rd generation with 2nd and here is this rookie group selling this many albums :nervousk: Congrats Enhypen they’re monster rookies indeed :shyy:

tbh many 4th gen groups have similar popularity already as many 3rd gen groups already like got7 and monsta x or close to it. It's mostly because of bts that people think so, and how 4th gen groups don't chart on korean platforms as much. I'd say internationally they're going to do fine

• tbh many 4th gen groups have similar popularity already as many 3rd gen groups already like got7 and monsta x or close to it. It's mostly because of bts that people think so, and how 4th gen groups don't chart on korean platforms as much. I'd say internationally they're going to do fine

Enhypen is way outselling got7 (whose peak was +400k) and mx (whose peak is +300k), as are most other 4th gen BGs like SKZ, TXT, ATZ, TBZ, the exception being Treasure who is also currently +/~300k, so i agree. Once touring can happen again i expect the numbers to fully show how so many of these young groups have surpassed their seniors since several of them (SKZ and TXT) are already outstreaming senior groups on Spotify as well.

BTS is the outlier tho

• yeah it's pretty impressive, i mean i couldn't imagine they would go so far in that short amount of time.

even if some other 4th can get those numbers most of the are 3+ years of debute already, a decent amount of time to grow and build a fanbase.

If enhypen keep growing in that pacing how big will they get by the time they reach 3+ years of debute ?

like OMG

• tbh many 4th gen groups have similar popularity already as many 3rd gen groups already like got7 and monsta x or close to it. It's mostly because of bts that people think so, and how 4th gen groups don't chart on korean platforms as much. I'd say internationally they're going to do fine

It’s funny because there’s no english songs on the album and yet it’s selling fast

I think a lot of international fans react now as they do with korean content in general - movies, actors, shows, dramas etc.

We consume it all!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!