So I have watched Sweet Home

• i actually didnt expect myself to like it more than Squid Game, but i liked it more lol

its quite good especially i really love the characters and their chemistry, there were much more teary moments.

but one thing i didnt like is the cgi is really weak, so the monsters dont look scary and horrifying it kinda looks cringe

but are most of the main casts are not in the season 2?, only that firefighter woman and guitar firl are there? If that so that's sad i was very attached to the main casts esp doctor guy and gangster guy (Lee Jin-Wook is my fav actor btw)

• i don't think that liking sweet home more than squid game is an unpopular opinion. i didn't mind cgi, it wasn't great but it looked okay

but are most of the main casts are not in the season 2?, only that firefighter woman and guitar firl are there? If that so that's sad i was very attached to the main casts esp doctor guy and gangster guy (Lee Jin-Wook is my fav actor btw)

i guess this is a spoiler for those who didn't watch it

• Same, Sweet Home was more consistent than SG. I also read the manhwa and actually in the drama they portrayed exactly those monsters, but they weren't that scary in the manhwa too. The monsters also were created based on the story behind so the author was pretty limited.

The drama pretty much followed the story of the manhwa, but I'm not looking forward to the second season as the manhwa ended at the same point as the drama, so for the 2nd there will be a story written by the producers. Until SG they didn't even discuss the second season, but now that there is an interest for kdramas, they will rush a new season. And without Song Kang? Meh,,, The firefighter girl didn't catch my interest at all, I would have preferred a season with the gangster and SK

• I think I like it more than Squid Game too. I lowkey am in love with the firefighter in Sweet Home. :peperun:

The ending 1-2 episodes for squid are a little boring and predictable imo while the first one is the best one.

I think it's different for sweet home, it gets more interesting as you get into it.

• I loved sweet home because of a lot of teeth gritting moments and more thrill...

while on sweet home we never knew how a person would die and how many would die which is what makes it more interesting..

In squid game we clearly knew it will be a gun shot and that most will die except main characters ..

I dont think they are comparable though in any case... one is about an apocalyptical world while the other shows reality of human desperation and how humans are themselves living in hell even without any kind of monsters..

Sweet home does not really tap on the deeper level as much and just like most apocalyptical movies/series does not give a proper origin of these happening and conversions which is what puts it behind for me..

btw I recommend you continue the webtoon for sweet home. the characters are pretty different but I loved how it went.. definitely very fun

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!