Don’t you think that 4th gen idols are very fake and manufactured

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe knetz aren’t that bad especially the second commenter. I think we should always give idols a bit of room and space to grow comfortable into their idol life. I see this distinctively with jungwoo, when he first joined nct 127 he was extremely awkward and you can sense that he was uncomfortable etc. But overtime he became comfortable and is the mood maker of the group.

Also just to add, we do not know this idols personally and we will never do, so if you don’t like how an idol behaves, maybe just move on and look at other groups that interest you.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wasnt it fake since forever

Love the awareness hahah

External Content twitter.com

• It's part of their job, it's not limited on certain generation. Like some people who work in retail industry, bank teller, etc. You're force to smile even if you have a shitty day.

Even as a teacher, there're times when I need to faking smile in front of parents and sugarcoat my words "Your son need to study more". While my inner mind screaming "get that goddamn smartphone from him. He's obsessed with LOL. His grades free falling."

• I mean, their predecessors paved the way for their own fans' puppets. That's why I think Hyuna, Sunmi and Hwasa are some of the most iconic characters.

some people forget that idols are people too. they feel pressure, are constantly watched, they work hard, their bodies, face, past, everything is judged in detail. so how are they supposed to be at natural?

do they know what freedom even means?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!