GP999: The only time people talked about Yujin was when she was told "but you don't"

• Ever since then it's like, is she still there? Obviously we see her but there's no buzz about her performances or stuff she did. She was trying to lead her team and do the main vocalist but people are just not talking about her. Have people decided "she will make the final group", and that's all that really mattered? Not what she could actually do for the group?

• Her rank has consistently been at the top right so it will be kinda suspicious if she doesn’t make it to the final team

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wouldn't surprise me. Stans are really into the forced automatic success thing

Yea they might get complacent but if they have already been compatible voting her into top ranks, why would they all of a sudden stop at the finale vote that determines her position in the group. Doesn’t make sense to me

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• shame

she could have been a meme sensation in korea

External Content www.youtube.com

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• You talk about her a lot, and if she's getting you this worked up, she's obviously doing lots of things right.

OP is a stan in disguise because Yujin lives in their head rent free

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• You don't like her because she's trying to be successful in her career. And try and try until you succeed is a natural thing to do in a career.

Saying like "she debuted and shall not given more chance" or something like that is pathetic.

It's like saying just to give up on someone else's dream

• There are allot of people who will vote for Yujin because they feel bad she never got to have that success in CLC, never got to be the star member of her Group. They will vote for her to make the Final Lineup and then consider their Job done and not support the final group, just like they didn't support CLC for Years

Add that to Mnet's blatant favoritism to certain members, to a voting system that upsets Korean voters early and International Voters late (it is coming, the final group will be 5+ K-group members and you are going to see very disillusioned I-voters)) it is like the perfect storm of everything working against this Final Group having success

I keep telling people this will easily be the least popular Produce Group of all time, and that will mostly be the fault of Mnet's incompetence

• I really like her personality, she is kind and cute, also talented. However she is not my pick, I simply find other trainees better. She is gonna get a spot in top9 tho its clear since ep1 and I am fine with it, she is decent.

7c25ce2c8ad70d3cb4c1b8d107dab8e0660c8148.gifv
    To me, the one basking in infinite glory is you, the one fallen from grace is also you. What matters is 'you' and not the state of you ♥[/align]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!