Suga of BTS produces the new song for a famous JPop-idol

• OMG. I can't wait to see the full song because I want to know how the style is going

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Idk who they are but the songs sounds good alr

Hiroomi Tosaka, who is called Omi as solo-stagename since 2021 is a Japanese vocalist, model and actor. He debuted in 2010 with the boygroup "Sandaime J Soul Brothers from EXILE TRIBE" (who's most popular song called R.Y.U.S.E.I has over 159 million views on Youtube). Sandaime J Soul Brothers is btw part of the 52 member large group EXLE TRIBE. He made his solo-debut in 2017 (His most popular solo-song is "Blue Sapphire" with over 17 million views on Youtube).

Hiroomi Tosaka opend up his own company in 2021 and said about himself during a promotional video for a survival-show that he is holding soon that he allready knew Hybe Lables for a few years and decided to ask them for help to work with him together on that survival-show. I'm not too sure how well he knows the people that arn't Hybe's CEO so I can't tell you how it came to the song-productions for his upcoming release.

I give you a few examples so you know what music Hiroomi did with his group and solo so far:

Sandaime J Soul Brothers

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Hiroomi's solo work

• External Content twitter.com

I also saw a message of Hiroomi himself on Twitter about that right now

(I find it weird how some other person's post has more likes than Hiroomi's post since Hiroomi has over 2.6 million follower on Twitter O.O)

External Content twitter.com

• I'm happy for Suga but honestly, EXILE's heyday is over. The album they released this week hasn't even sold 20K yet. I think Hiromi trying to improve his collaboration with HYBE.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I'm happy for Suga but honestly, EXILE's heyday is over. The album they released this week hasn't even sold 20K yet. I think Hiromi trying to improve his collaboration with HYBE.

Wait what lol? Aren’t they a top Japanese male act? You think that’s possibly why Hiroomi reached out to Suga? :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!