Why is Rosé allowed to appear in Hyeri vlog but Lisa not allowed to appear in Sorn's vlog?

• I noticed that Rosé appeared in Hyeri's blog with no problem - full face and everything.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Meanwhile, Lisa wasn't allowed to appear in Sorn's vlog and only her voice was allowed.

(I can't find the original video because I think all of the previous Produsorn videos were removed from her channel - possibly something related to Cube, but we don't know I guess? Maybe she's leaving Cube & they consider those Produsorn videos their property or something)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Am I overthinking or is this another Lisa double standards thing?

• I'm starting to think Lisa has a vastly different contract than the rest of the members. I know every foreig idol in Korea makes less than the native idols and that they have to have different contracts due to their laws, but this if true is ridiculous.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I can only comment about Sorn here

yeah she thanked fans for waiting for her after all videos were deleted, and basically confirmed was very sad that 'she needed to let all videos go'

for me it seems like she probably had 50/50 split with agency same way Solar has with RBW on Solarsido

but now it looks like it's all yt money goin into Sorns pocket

• you don't see Rosie face at all in first clip

I think because it's official appearance so we can see her on the second.

Ah, I saw her in the thumbnail pics. In any case, I removed it. In the 2nd case, it was still on Hyeri's vlog and not in Knowing Bro's account so I'm still kinda confused.

• Wait Why OP deleted a Video of Hyeri's VLOG that doesn't show Rosie face

are you trying to push some agenda here ???

Not really, I saw Rose's face in the moving thumbnail and assumed she was in there but couldn't find it in the actual video so I removed it. In any case, she appears in the 2nd Hyeri vlog so I wonder what changed.

• Not really, I saw Rose's face in the moving thumbnail and assumed she was in there but couldn't find it in the actual video so I removed it. In any case, she appears in the 2nd Hyeri vlog so I wonder what changed.

dunno, even Jennie doesn't show her face in other people Vlog/SNS but she is there. :pepe-comfy:

• Not really, I saw Rose's face in the moving thumbnail and assumed she was in there but couldn't find it in the actual video so I removed it. In any case, she appears in the 2nd Hyeri vlog so I wonder what changed.

Well we couldn't see rosé face in any ashley vlog even tho her voice could be heard.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!