Omg this is so embarrassing. It's going far

• I hope more call the useless company out... This is why I asked people since when does YG have any pr team for BP..? The whole corrupted company management is just involve in scandal after scandal they just don't give a shit..

• I hope more call the useless company out... This is why I asked people since when does YG have any pr team for BP..? The whole corrupted company management is just involve in scandal after scandal they just don't give a shit..

you made me think... :pepe-smug:

maybe that is why the don`t have pr...cos if you have a team to answer media or public questions

they would have to give a statement about those shitty situations too

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Lisa herself has said she is vaccinated

You are right. YG have no reason to not let her go to Fashion show. I am so mad. They shouldn't use Covid as excuse to not let her go when she is vaccinated.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I lowkey think fans are going overboard because They don't actually know what's going on, but the thing is YGE is so incompetent that they can't be bothered giving a proper explanation for the whole issue.

• Lisa was allowed to travel to Paris but not Milan and Bvlgari's shows were held in Milan and as an excuse, YG said it's because of covid. Looking at the situation in Milan from two/ three days ago it seems like there is a lot going on there related to covid passports and such and the situation is even more complicated since Lisa is a Thai passport holder. Why would she be allowed to travel to Paris but not Milan? Something is not adding up

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lisa was allowed to travel to Paris but not Milan and Bvlgari's shows were held in Milan and as an excuse, YG said it's because of covid. Looking at the situation in Milan from two/ three days ago it seems like there is a lot going on there related to covid passports and such and the situation is even more complicated since Lisa is a Thai passport holder. Why would she be allowed to travel to Paris but not Milan? Something is not adding up

which also happening in Paris

• They hate Lisa so much; they should just make a whole diss track about her. :pepe-cringe:

Right? It's ridiculous.

They are trying to sabotage her so when they never give her a comeback and others get more they can pretend she isn't popular enough.. too bad their efforts backfire. She will always be the most popular.

• I don't see how anyone can defend it when Covid was given as a reason Lisa couldn't attend whilst the other members were living their best lives there!!! But Lisa isn't treated badly? :/

Like I said, YG obviously bought them bionic lungs but couldn't afford any for Lisa :clown:

There are people who defend it?? :pepe-back-away: that's really weird. If covid was an issue to YGE then all of bp would be quaratine together

• There are people who defend it?? :pepe-back-away: that's really weird. If covid was an issue to YGE then all of bp would be quaratine together

Yes there are, and they dare to call themselves Blinks too. They use every excuse in the book, even though Lisa said herself she is vaccinated.

If it was one of the other girls unable to go due to "Covid" whilst the others were partying, they would be singing a different tune.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!