Have you ever used Korean skin care product or makeup?

• Hey there! Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I'm on the hunt for the same info. I've actually tried some Korean masks, and they're seriously amazing! My skin felt so refreshed and hydrated afterward. Oh, and their hair products are pretty good too! By the way, don't forget to consider using supplements for that healthy, glowing skin. I recently stumbled upon some helpful info on the Devine Wellness webpage. As a newbie on this forum, I'm excited to share and learn more about skincare tips and tricks. Let's keep the conversation going!

Welcome. Right now I am using two Korean skin care brands: It's Skin for serums and Beauty of Joseon.

I am obsessed with It's Skin's 'Power 10' serums, specifically I use there of their serums to treat my skin issues and it's 1,000% helped. Unlike other serums that just sits on the skin and make it sticky, this one absorbs in and really does work. https://www.itsskin.com/us/main/index.php

For Beauty of Joseon, I am using their cleansing balm to remove eye make-up and it doesn't hurt my eyes and yet removes those 'hard to remove waterproof mascaras'; their sunscreen, and eye serum. Of the three, I like the cleansing balm the best; sunscreen is also OK but I think a little oily for me. Eye serum needs more time to see since I don't use it everyday etc.

• I had a cushion foundation, a mascara and a lipstick by Holika Holika

• The foundation was shitty to blend in and let me look like as if I sweated a lot plus it also looked bit like if I had s weird cream on my face. You could also not swatch the colors in store so even tho it was the lightest shade, it was still like 1 shade too dark for me since it had a small bit of an orange undertone and my skin is more of a almost white but still bit beige tone. It was also hard to control how much product you want to have on the sponge and how to evenly aply it cause as soon the sponge was hitting my face, it was hard to evenly smooth it out to not have too much product on the same spot
    • The mascara did almost nothing for my kinda long natural eyelashes and it was a bit messy on applying cause half of the product was smuding under my the lashes and for my eyelash lenght I needed to apply too many coats
    • The Lipstick is nice, Since it feels cold and has a not too harsh red color it looks super good. It also lasts quit long if you don't eat and drink too much. I kept the lipstick and still use it sometimes when I want pinkish red lips

I have a liquid lipstick by Peripera

• The aplication is very smooth and it looks extremly good, if you don't want it to look too mat you can apply a lipgloss or lipoil on top but you need to let the liquid lipstick dry a bit before applying it or else it will smudge a lot and not last that long on your lips, it's actually one of the best lipsticks I ever had, despite being my first liquid one

For beauty products I tried some sheet face masks by Missha before

• Not worse than any other face masks I ever tried but the first time I ever tried them they were overpriced, now the store who sells them is a bit cheaper but compared to other brands still a bit more pricy but at least less pricy than for example the brand Garnier or some luxurious brands, so it's ok. I didn't noticed ny big difference to face masks from other brands so I can't say much

I once had an eye cooling stick from Tony Moly

• This thing is extremly overpriced outside of Korea. I heard they sell it for like 3 bucks in Korea but when I bought it here in Germany I payed 12 bucks and thats not worth it. Plus Essence has such a product too now and it costs just 3 bucks and is easier to find in stores and works better than the one from Tony Moly so I don't really recomend to buy that and recomend instead that you should try the one of Essence (and cause Essence is easier to find in stores. I know I know Essence is a Geeman brand, but trust me, the eye cooling stick from them is so good)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!