Now that Lisa is about to sell 1M, will Jennie also sell 1M if she releases something now?

• I dont just base on fan club numbers but the actual demand for their items. I always buy from c-sellers. From my observation, Jennie and Jisoo photocards are sold out fastest, followed by Rosé and Lisa. And Jisoo's photocards in China cost the most (usually double the price of Lisa and rosé), while Jennie is almost on par. But Jennie ones are almost always sold out the moment they put on sales.

So my deduction is that the popularity/hardcore base goes from Jennie >= Jisoo > Lisa = Rosé

me neither lol I based on how they were trending, engagement and some popularity ranks on weibo + some chinese blinks I asked. Anyways, I don't think it doesn't matter lol Lisa is the most popular now. Jennie is pretty popular elsewhere so she still might do well.

• me neither lol I based on how they were trending, engagement and some popularity ranks on weibo + some chinese blinks I asked. Anyways, I don't think it doesn't matter lol Lisa is the most popular now. Jennie is pretty popular elsewhere so she still might do well.

I think it is less representative to compare popularity when there is solo release now. Lisa definitely atm is the most popular since her promotion in china + solo. In comparison, Jennie didnt do a damn thing since last year The Album.

But overall, my observation all these years, pre-The Album, jennie has always been the most popular. I do support all 4 of them so im not biased in any way

• No. Lisa stans didn't save money at all. They saved it last minute

Lmao please don't quote that troll. I hate seeing their posts. Can't take the fact Lisa is the most popular member. Lisa fans did not save up since Jennie's solo at all, they waited until after Rosé's so barely had any time.

I think Jennie could get a million if she had a full album and if YG gives her promo like she got last time...but otherwise I would say 800k.

But YG will definitely try and make it happen. Lisa got it despite YG.

• I think it is less representative to compare popularity when there is solo release now. Lisa definitely atm is the most popular since her promotion in china + solo. In comparison, Jennie didnt do a damn thing since last year The Album.

But overall, my observation all these years, pre-The Album, jennie has always been the most popular. I do support all 4 of them so im not biased in any way

Another delusional post. Is it that hard for you guys to admit Lisa is more popular than your bias? So insecure. This fully explains you excusing Lisa's mistreatment.

Lisa has always been the most popular member everywhere except Korea. That's a fact. Can't believe you said she wasn't always the most popular in China ^^ Another akgae to ignore I guess...

• it'll be close. lisa stans had been saving since Jennie's solo. Jennie stans were caught off guard by her solo release and have been saving since.

I don't know where you got that from? Lisa's fansites hadn't been expecting her solo at all.

Lisabar was the single biggest contributor to sales of Blackpink's album. They were stressed AF when her solo got announced because they hadn't kept anything back.

As for your other comment about Lisa only having instagram followers - that makes your mindset perfectly clear. Let's just ignore the YouTube views, Spotify streams, and the fact that she's sold nearly a million all by herself...

• I think she would sell slightly less or about the same. Honestly I don't see Jennie doing less than 750k. I think she would also do better on Spotify and Korean charts and her songs would be much more popular with people.

Also the hype for her comeback would be massive both in Korea and internationally.

• Another delusional post. Is it that hard for you guys to admit Lisa is more popular than your bias? So insecure. This fully explains you excusing Lisa's mistreatment.

Lisa has always been the most popular member everywhere except Korea. That's a fact. Can't believe you said she wasn't always the most popular in China ^^ Another akgae to ignore I guess...

You're funny as hell. Of all the people u call me an akgae.

I have been a fans of BP since debut, buy all albums and all merchs, collect all photocards of EVERY SINGLE members with no exception. I also just completed collecting Lalisa whole set of photocards, including spending so much for that 8 rare gold photocards (usd30 to 50+each). You call me an akgae? A lisa hater? After buying 20+ lalisa albums + kit and spending close to USD1000 on lalisa... im speechless

I wonder how much u spent to support her? Or u are all just about talk. How many albums u bought to support her? How much stream u contributed to her?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!