So Block Berry Creative is broke

• Members like Vivi or Haseul or Gown are basically overshined by Yves, Heejin, Jinsoul and so on. Imo, they are not really fitting together. E.g. Chuu is not really suitable for the edgy concepts. There is a real difference between their group performances and their sub unit performances where I prefer the later

Should have said nct/akb48. But yeah, I agree

• I think the problem is that Loona needs a lot of money to just maintain their quality and production value. As mentioned in the article, Loona‘s whole concepts needs a lot of external resources. I guess they invested so much money into external resources that they are so much in debt internally that they are not able to work properly. We are talking about wages and debts worth almost 1 mio. I guess their parent company helped them out of a lot financial problems and now see that they are either not changing (since this isn’t the first time) their management and financial strategy or are not as profitable compared to the needed costs related to Loona

• I think the problem is that Loona needs a lot of money to just maintain their quality and production value. As mentioned in the article, Loona‘s whole concepts needs a lot of external resources. I guess they invested so much money into external resources that they are so much in debt internally that they are not able to work properly. We are talking about wages and debts worth almost 1 mio. I guess their parent company helped them out of a lot financial problems and now see that they are either not changing (since this isn’t the first time) their management and financial strategy or are not as profitable compared to the needed costs related to Loona

they're just straight up rarted that's it

in a commercial industry you either remain an indie with a moderate budget

or if you wanna be a top dog you spend a lot of money on advertising

they were expecting some cinderella story or what?

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• they invested so much in them, but people didn't buy their music. It's just what it is.

It's obvious they spent a lot of money with no matching revenue to make up for it. Like, the music video for So What is one of the most expensive looking I've seen. It's kinda crazy coming from such an unknown company.

BBC were basically like children with lofty dreams

you either go the experimental indie route in which case you dont spend too much or spend money that you can afford to spare

or you plan to become a commercial group that attracts the mainstream and in that case, spend a lot of money on advertising yourself

i thought loona wanted to go the first route obviously but it seems they wanted to enjoy the outcome of the second too

although its true that the rich weapon suppliers that actually funded loona at first had to stop investing on the group because they got in trouble with the government

so maybe they didnt worry about cash at first but had to change plans suddenly

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!