Who gets better treatment in blackpink?

• where is the none option?

I dont think you can really compare bad treatment with bad treatment and say that person has better treatment lol.

To answer anyways I guess it depends on YG flavor of the month sometimes it was Jennie but hasnt been for like years already so people voting for her are very obvious.

Currently its Lisa and has been lisa for a while but that doesnt mean its good treatment just better then no treatment.

• Jennifer... for years and now they're trying to make up for it by putting her on the bleachers. The favoritism thing started with Jennifer and now it's passed around between the other members. So she's not a victim like people try to make her out to be - she's just getting her fair share of the bargain. You can't have all the benefits for yourself forever. It's never going to be fair because the fans expect to see Jennifer everywhere, like they used to, but instead, they are mad at the other members for getting their rightful moment.

• yeah pretty much it's mostly a mismanagement issue but btw Jisoo is a global ambassador of Dior for both fashion and beauty

• only one was confirmed and what are you saying Jennie gets better treatment? being the most popular in Korea =/= having the best treatment

I swear some of you can't hide the fact you don't like Jennie

i am not saying i don´t like Jennie, you say that...

if you like to invent things, make a new app or something

but just because you don´t like something that is true, that doesn´t make me a hater...other member with that track would be in much worst conditions.

A CEO making statements that ngg is as good as 10 Jennies - also sais, the other are not worth mention or not as important- she could have said they are like 9 BP members, but she didn´t.

Jennie is not to blame, she is in fact a complete artist, but it doesn´t mean she is not favour.

And also favour YG artist are quite f*** by their own company, even being favour doesn´t mean they have the best treatment, just better than others.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!