Lisa solo promotions has officially ended

• I dont think YG cares. They have never cared about BP. Trolls come up with nonsensical theories that YG is intentionally starving Blinks to generate demand but that's absolute horsehooey - BP literally put out the most content ever in the past 15 months, gave Blinks 4 separate albums, and Blinks bought 3.4 MILLION albums in the past 15 months. BP prints money, putting out more content equals more money for YGE not less.

Despite all that, BP wont get a group comeback anytime soon. Maybe we'll get one in 2022 but by then, who knows how strong the fanbase will be. And then contract expiration looms in 2023. I could easily see BP becoming a group only in name, with each member re-signing but only as solo artists, actors, songwriters, models, etc. And maybe this is YGE's ultimate plan.

• Well all I have to say is yes, I am boycotting anything that is not Lisa content only and encouraging others Lisa stans to do the same. Hope next comeback to be a fucking flop. If is not to change status quo then to revenge this shit

• I'm sure Lisa wouldn't want that. Im quitting all non BP related kpop.

• Two weeks is kinda standard for Idols above 5 years and that popular… the difference is just that they would usually visit more music shows in those two weeks instead of just two… :rolleyes:

But she said we will still see her face more… I hope she means more activities. I’m trying to stay positive! 😅

• Two weeks is kinda standard for Idols above 5 years and that popular… the difference is just that they would usually visit more music shows in those two weeks instead of just two… :rolleyes:

But she said we will still see her face more… I hope she means more activities. I’m trying to stay positive! 😅

I think she meant posting more from Lfamily

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!