Why are people treating Lisa like an open target of hate?

• It's really heartbreaking to see this. She should be the last person to receive this kind of hate.

The girl has done nothing and people love to bash her every minute they get. From both external fandoms & even within her own so called 'Blink" fandom.

She has the sweetest, most easygoing personality. She's bubbly, cheerful, never sulky. Never engaged in ANY scandal, no dating scandal, no drinking/smoking/anything bad scandal. Follows her company's instructions to a T. She's as much of a 'good girl' as can be.

She's professional, works hard, has amazing stage presence, brings her all into every performance.

Comes from a poor country that's always put down. Doesn't have a biological father to keep in touch with.

Faced tons of racism. Got scammed millions of dollars by the person she trusted.

Yet she's one of the most hated person in K-Pop. This solo era is indicative that people are just waiting for an opportunity to pounce and drag her any chance they get. Never has K-Pop reddit have to create multiple megathreads about an idol because people can't shut up about her solo. All the negative posts gets upvotes in a frickin 'Unpopular Opinions' subreddit and all the positive ones get downvoted (shouldn't that be the reverse if the positive opinion is actually unpopular???) People are very militant about making sure everyone deems her solo debut a gigantic disastrous failure and will shoot down anyone who thinks otherwise or tries to find a positive aspect about her solo.

I just can't help but feel so heartbroken for this girl and I'm going to love her even more.

The more people bash her, the more we are going to hold her tight and protect her, as we've done for the past few years.

• She deserves nothing but love... she hasn't done anything for people to even to remotely hate her or be upset with her... not even dating stuff....

A lot of people in the fandom are so nasty towards her for literally no reason... it was apparent from HYLT just because she got to rap and then ice cream because she got most lines... getting hate from a lot of Koreans because for one she got best outfit for an award show, hating because she is the most popular out of the group... like what shitty reasons are these...

She brings in so much money yet the company does nothing unless her fans complain about it again and again and again...

Most people are more bothered by her die hard stans and their actions be it negative or positive and show it off on her...

If someone says "Lisa" the only thing people are bothered about is Lisa stans and Lisa akgaes...

Edited once, last by Chaittra ().

• I think it was in this same forum i said Lisa's solo will not be as peaceful and exciting as Rosé because of what happened during IC era..... And some thought i was overreacting...

• I honestly ask myself the exact same thing. Lisa has been getting so much hate for no reason lately and it’s so incredibly sad to see. She is the sweetest girl who has such a big heart and so much love to give. The fact that she gets hate for literally nothing makes me so upset. The hate has been pretty bad surrounding her solo as well. A time where fans and the artists themselves are supposed to be celebrating and having a good time has been ruined by negativity. I still of course love everything single thing about Lisa’s solo, but the hate surrounding it has kind of ruined it for me. I just wasn’t able to fully enjoy it the way I wanted to, because it seemed like there was so much hate and negativity coming from every angle. Lisa deserves the world, and doesn’t deserve the hate.

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• I think it was in this same forum i said Lisa's solo will not be as peaceful and exciting as Rosé because of what happened during IC era..... And some thought i was overreacting...

well its definitely more exciting. people can't seem to shut up about it. they definitely forget the whole "if you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything" when it comes to Lisa.

• I did not know a lot of this. Feels like someone is stabbing me in the chest.

I’ve seen a lot of her content lately and I sense some sadness behind her smile 🥺

• I did not know a lot of this. Feels like someone is stabbing me in the chest.

I’ve seen a lot of her content lately and I sense some sadness behind her smile 🥺

Me too…even when she performs she doesn’t seem as happy as she usually does…I really hope she hasn’t seen any mean or negative comments. It breaks my heart to sense that she’s not okay ):

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• 1. People are jealous. She is the most popular member in the group, and her solo broke all previous records, including by her band members. They can't deal with it. If she flopped then no female succeeded!

2. She is Thai. SEA are often treated really badly in SK. The racist things said about her are gross and so dehumanising. This solo has further proved she is treated differently by her own company.

The fact the Blink fandom is a huge part of the hate she gets is just depressing. The double standards are vile. Just look at the reaction to the Ozuna collab rumoured to be Lisa compared to the rumours that Chaennie will either have a sub unit or western collab each.

• Who's hating her? I haven't seen any hate comments here, infact there are more threads on daily basis on how Korea is racists and how everyone who don't like her song are racists.

you act as if everyone and their grandmothers are hating her on daily basis.

Seeing one comment and acting as if it's the majority opinion and acting as a victim is called "victim mentality" I guess it runs in the whole fandom :)

• she is GIRL

she is not from korea

she is a rapper (a rapper is easily hated and underestimated)

she is from Bp (the most hated band)

she doesn't has the typical kpop visual

and she has big fanbase

Lisa breaks the rules and they are not happy :pepepizza:

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

• Who's hating her? I haven't seen any hate comments here, infact there are more threads on daily basis on how Korea is racists and how everyone who don't like her song are racists.

you act as if everyone and their grandmothers are hating her on daily basis.

Seeing one comment and acting as if it's the majority opinion and acting as a victim is called "victim mentality" I guess it runs in the whole fandom :)

my complaint is Lisa’s lack of promotions and her song not being promoted well in Korea when the song is 70% Korean. YG could’ve made Lalisa 100% english like money, but nooOOooo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!