NCT 127 Sticker is literally mind-blowing MV thread

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I actually didn't expect this song to be this good :pepe-sad::pepe-sad: But I did SAy it was gonna be a banger

But I wanna thank lee so man ans the gods for providing me with such an amazing song

e2f77d54dd5c83c0345c9bcd04c5edd2058a6cef.gifv94facf1d4415217bda8e7cbb1a5e7c1f26a305ad.gifv

Edited once, last by Aeicy ().

• agree there's only nct to release this type of song

and i love how in contrary of their previous song, the instru isn't as heavy , it's minimalist, and the entire focus of the song is on their vocals

And their vocals are so good, I hope they carry on this direction. Yuta also mentioned he was happy with the way they were going

• since there isn't a single thread about the official MV and the bop vs flop thread was locked, can you add the MV to the op and turn the thread into an MV thread?

The song is so polarising, in brand with the trademark 127 title track style but more so than usual. I can neither say i absolutely love it or that i dislike it. It's very interesting beat and structure wise, the vocals and rap are top notch (minus the heavy autotune during Taeyong's opening lines), but i feel like there is some kind of a disconnect between the vocals/rap in one side and the instrumental in the other, it almost feels like they were not supposed to belong together. I especially have this problem with the first verse. Otherwise, Mark's verse is fire and the song starting from the 2nd prechorus onward is absolutely perfect for me.

• since there isn't a single thread about the official MV and the bop vs flop thread was locked, can you add the MV to the op and turn the thread into an MV thread?

The song is so polarising, in brand with the trademark 127 title track style but more so than usual. I can neither say i absolutely love it or that i dislike it. It's very interesting beat and structure wise, the vocals and rap are top notch (minus the heavy autotune during Taeyong's opening lines), but i feel like there is some kind of a disconnect between the vocals/rap in one side and the instrumental in the other, it almost feels like they were not supposed to belong together. I especially have this problem with the first verse. Otherwise, Mark's verse is fire and the song starting from the 2nd prechorus onward is absolutely perfect for me.

I am doing it

• Aeicy

Changed the title of the thread from “Sticker is literally mind-blowing” to “NCT 127 Sticker is literally mind-blowing MV thread”.

Now discuss all u want :froghype::froghype:

I had the same feeling listening to the Song through the mv on YouTube, but it’s sounds way more fitting on Spotify.

I think the audio on the MV was uploaded Mono instead of Stero. If that happens a lot of instrumental information gets lost.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!