What is THE MOST underrated song ever in kpop?

• I mean truly underrated, at very least less than 1m views, most likely a bside. A song that pretty much everyone won't check out unless finding it by accident or being recommended by a connoiseur.

I know a lot of underrated songs but i guess nothing beats this.. its underrated even among underrated song lovers.. i compared to all other kpop songs i like that i consider underrated and it has the least views (less than 10k).

Maybe it's just me that like it and it sounds like shit to everyone else, but i love it so much? It's so intense and beautiful to me

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Honorable mention. I get that the MV suck, but please tell me whats so bad about this song that even after 3 years there's less than 30k views?? I love it ;(

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hopkinz tagging u cause are the one who recommended stellar's guilty to me

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

one of my favourite choruses in kpop

• I think my favorite underrated song is Paradise by N*White

External Content www.youtube.com

That's why I made it one of the first Hidden Gems in my series

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!