What is the most underrated AOA song in your opinion?

• Here is mine

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

โคโคโค Micah Forever โคโคโค

โคโค Benny's Smoll Bean โคโค

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• 'Oh Boy' is rarely talked about. It released as a Japanese exclusive at first but later got re-released in Korean on their full-length album 'Angel's Knock'.

Japanese version, with such an excellent MV :pepe-life-support:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Korean version

• Kinda mad that they made the MV only available to watch with a VPN or living in certain countries :sweatr1:

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Justice for AOA Black

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

If AOA was a band like an actual band it would have been amazing (and it's not even far fetched to think tat could be a possibility if their band concept did well because FNC had Ft Island/CN Blue/N.Flying)

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

Like I love AOA but if this happened and they pursued the band concept for real I would have gone bonkers

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• GET OUT :crys:

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Love is only you is an early b-side that I like.

External Content open.spotify.com

Theirs ballads are underrated.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifvย  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifvย  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• idk if its underrated but ive never seen ppl talk about this

External Content youtu.be

I really like this one myself.

• New Moon is a great mini album. Magic Spell (track 3) is underrated imo.

External Content m.youtube.com

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!