When you think about iconic and stylish BG choreo it’s got to be EXO

• Kpop is very dance focused indeed and a lot of very technically difficult and hard choreography is done by BGs no doubt about it.

But when you think of iconic. When you think of memorable. When you think stylish. It’s just gotta be EXO.

EXO’s choreo are so well crafted that they look amazingly chic while at the same time allowing them to sing. That’s why exo’s performances are the VERY best. They don’t let the choreo compromise their signing and they don’t let their vocally difficult songs to stop them from having stylish choreo.

That’s why people love to cover exo songs they love to imitate exo’s moves even very many years since those songs came out.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Am I watching Kai fancams one by one and re discovering that no one will ever be on exo’s level? Why yes. Yes I am

• Just spitting’ straight facts. I’m always struck by the fact when I see others cover it, that is never as polished and effortless as the original EXO choreo. But, of course, they make it look so easy!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Can we also talk about how even the members who are not part of the official dance line also serve us some amazingly smooth and synchronised choreo like it's nothing. I love this dance practice so much, it's so satisfying to watch

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!