The gp999 Ice Cream performance is kinda uncomfortable

• For me, I find it pretty boring. Usually when I find a stage is good I will react more and sometimes even go back and watch it again. But for this stage I wasn't even looking at the screen and when it's done I was like "Oh it's done already?". At first I thought maybe it's because I just don't like the song since the masters seems to like it very much, but when I saw Hikaru's stage after that I was convinced that Ice Cream's stage wasn't really good after all. I think they did do it like Blackpink did, it was supposed to be sexy and cute. But maybe the members in this stage didn't really suit the vibe so it's just become awkward.

• For me, I find it pretty boring. Usually when I find a stage is good I will react more and sometimes even go back and watch it again. But for this stage I wasn't even looking at the screen and when it's done I was like "Oh it's done already?". At first I thought maybe it's because I just don't like the song since the masters seems to like it very much, but when I saw Hikaru's stage after that I was convinced that Ice Cream's stage wasn't really good after all. I think they did do it like Blackpink did, it was supposed to be sexy and cute. But maybe the members in this stage didn't really suit the vibe so it's just become awkward.

yes yes

it was trying too hard imo

every members had a "killing part" and none of them stood out.

on top of that, they aegyo-ified ice cream which is basically a song about sex-

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• fyi 8 year olds are competing in dance competitions with these types of songs while wearing far skimpier clothes in the united states

So true. After watching clips of dance survival shows here in the US, i got into Sean Lew, Kaycee Rice, and the rest of the LA dance scene. When i started bingewatching their vids, i came across this one and i was like WTF??? Apparently this is par for the course here in the US, everyone dances/dresses like this as grade school dancers. NGL it was uncomfortable for me and i'm about as unpolitically correct and as unwoke as you can get.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So true. After watching clips of dance survival shows here in the US, i got into Sean Lew, Kaycee Rice, and the rest of the LA dance scene. When i started bingewatching their vids, i came across this one and i was like WTF??? Apparently this is par for the course here in the US, everyone dances/dresses like this as grade school dancers. NGL it was uncomfortable for me and i'm about as unpolitically correct and as unwoke as you can get.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yeah Bailey Sok as well had alot of very suggestive videos as a 5 year old lol

• fyi 8 year olds are competing in dance competitions with these types of songs while wearing far skimpier clothes in the united states

And now? I am not from the Us nor do I support these things. Children should not dance to sex songs. It’s just inappropriate

• So true. After watching clips of dance survival shows here in the US, i got into Sean Lew, Kaycee Rice, and the rest of the LA dance scene. When i started bingewatching their vids, i came across this one and i was like WTF??? Apparently this is par for the course here in the US, everyone dances/dresses like this as grade school dancers. NGL it was uncomfortable for me and i'm about as unpolitically correct and as unwoke as you can get.

Yeah it is uncomfortable. When you dance to Hip Hop there are always steps that are pushing the boundaries but some children are covering suggestive and inappropriate dances and their parents upload it on social media where everyone could watch it. Makes me uncomfortable

• Yeah that’s like the annoying problem with all the produce series. They released the performance without audience for Chuang 2020, idk whether they do or did that for the mnet produce series and their knock-offs lmaoo

Mnet does release the full version without reactions on YouTube.

External Content m.youtube.com

• Mnet does release the full version without reactions on YouTube.

Mnet is weird as hell for panning the camera to her crotch @ 0:43. Overall this performance was very cringeworthy.

-

Anyway ignoring this, this was a cute little talent show performance. Bora as a rapper was so unexpected but so good.

who-wouldve-thought-not-me.gif

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Dude, the performance is just cringed, and yea mnet tried to hype it up with reactions. But that made it extremely hard to watch. Just like the eve performance, it just looked forced, and even excluding the provocative lyrics, it's hard to do cute/sexy with people that just look cute. With produce 48, uh what's her name, the tall chick, yea she was young, but she has a mature vibe, so it worked for her. Myah, no. That girl is pure bubble gum cute.

• Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by Manami's rapping also. My favorite performance from tonight:

I hope all the girls here make it to the next round.

• Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by Manami's rapping also. My favorite performance from tonight:

I hope all the girls here make it to the next round.

Kubo Reina became my fave after this. Is her rank low? It’s my first time paying attention to her. And even though the rapping ruined the performance (IMO), the vocals really made it up. Honestly the best performance out of the stages we got.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!