i have 1 more question, Where is higher Risk of getting cancelled

• Honestly? I think there are more chances of getting cancelled internationally than in SK.

Koreans fans get offended by dating, marriages, female idols acting certain ways etc., but international fans lose their shit over too many different things, so the chances of getting cancelled are higher.

But realistically speaking, very few idols are actually "cancelled" in the way that they're criticized and held in contempt by most people who know them.

• kfan2021

Changed the title of the thread from “i have 1 more question, Where is higher chance of getting cancelled” to “i have 1 more question, Where is higher Risk of getting cancelled”.
  • Internationally for most part doesn't matter if it's small or not so cancel, defend, repeat.

Korea could be severe based on context sometimes.

:whatb:

• Higher chance getting cancelled in Korea. No one actually really get cancelled over international scandals.

A lot of the scandals are like SK related. Things like CA or racism scandals for some reasons are brushed aside in SK (because SK care less and international fans care more) but once you have some drug shit happening shit goes from zero to 100 right away (something that SK care more but international fans don't care)

A lot of international drama, don't actually get idols cancelled. The stuff that gets idols cancelled are stuff that SKoreans care about

• Cancel culture doesn't exist so both are the same :wellr:

Edit : people saying that international fans are so easily riled up, when idols regularly have to apologize when they smoke, or spit in the street, LOL. Chen had to apologize because he got a FIANCEE.

• Internationally, US SJWs get offended for anything. Also international fandoms have the tendency to blow up scandals, as stans from rival groups jump on the hate bandwagon even tho they don't actually care about the issue. If one of their faves or someone neutral would do the same, they couldn't care less.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!