Lulu_Key and Drew_B = only real stans on allkpop

• This one sentence shows how dumb you are. Maybe I phrased it badly, but changing your ult does not equal completely cutting yourself off from all of their content or something. For example, when I created this account, I was primarily a fan of f(x). Now, I am primarily a fan of TVXQ, but that doesn't mean I'm not still a fan of f(x)'s music. I still listen to them a lot and appreciate their discography. Does stanning a group mean devotion to them until the end of time to you?

Did you really need to insult me hoe?

You just said yourself you are still a "fan" of f(x). That's not the same as a stan.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have you gotten in on her latest Makestar?

That said, I've only ever had one Korean bias since I started in 2012.

I wanted to. I've done her previous projects. You can actually even see my name at the end of this video

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I didn't do the recent project because the shipping is so freaking expensive. :pepe-sad: If it was even half the price, I would have done it.

• I've been here bar two years for five years and mostly had SJ as my DP until this year then I changed to something non K pop like a photo I'd taken myself but that doesn't mean I don't like SJ anymore. I like to change my DP around, not have the same one all the time. I'm not a hypocrite. Now I stan Aespa, and the only reason I changed my username is because I hated the last one and after five years felt like a change. I do stan other groups and didn't feel like having just the one group as my DP. At my age I don't have to have a DP of any idol if I don't want to but I happen to like Karina so will stick with her for a while.

• I wanted to. I've done her previous projects. You can actually even see my name at the end of this video

External Content www.youtube.com

I didn't do the recent project because the shipping is so freaking expensive. :pepe-sad: If it was even half the price, I would have done it.

I did Luvidu, but the most recent two hit at the wrong time for my wallet. And Monika's not famous enough for group orders.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!