Lulu_Key and Drew_B = only real stans on allkpop

• If I had a dollar for everytime one of yall jumped ship to another group and re did your whole profile aesthetic to prove how faithful you plan to be to new said group....

Meanwhile Lulu_Key and Drew_B continue to stay Shawol and MeU 4 life.

Just something I thought needed reminding.

Here's some Rum Pum Pum Pum Sulli for good measure.

b3d21dbc70fd4eacd9560f58519aed21.gif

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• why change when you found the holy grail on the first try?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm disappointed in both you and @ripia.

You both dropped SNSD girls for Twice girls.

• What about me? Drew sweet, your username is a blasphemy to your f(x) love.

Look at me and learn! :pepe-flirt:

Is Blackpink your first ultimate group? Or did you come from another group first?

• So, are we not allowed to change bias groups now? Are we in 2011 now, where everyone who was, say, a Shawol could NEVER leave the fandom for any other group? Let's say that hypothetical Shawol suddenly develops an interest for DGNA. That person has the right to jump ship from SHINee to DGNA because DGNA is what they enjoy more. Or, even more mindblowingly...they could be fans of BOTH groups! I hate this gatekeeping stuff so much.

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

• me who just changed my aesthetic:

:pepecry:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• So, are we not allowed to change bias groups now? Are we in 2011 now, where everyone who was, say, a Shawol could NEVER leave the fandom for any other group? Let's say that hypothetical Shawol suddenly develops an interest for DGNA. That person has the right to jump ship from SHINee to DGNA because DGNA is what they enjoy more. Or, even more mindblowingly...they could be fans of BOTH groups! I hate this gatekeeping stuff so much.

If you find another group you love more then that's fine. But it just goes to show you never really loved that previous group.

• My first :pepe-flirt:

We'll see how long you stay with them. Even after disbandment.

Cause f(x) hasn't released anything in 5 years and I still live and breath f(x). If you combined every girl group that ever existed they still wouldn't come close to f(x) for me.

• I've literally had Monika as my DP since the beginning and she left BADKIZ years ago and BADKIZ disbanded

also someone free daisy from basement

External Content www.youtube.com

• We'll see how long you stay with them. Even after disbandment.

Cause f(x) hasn't released anything in 5 years and I still live and breath f(x). If you combined every girl group that ever existed they still wouldn't come close to f(x) for me.

thats just sad tbh

:peperain:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• If you find another group you love more then that's fine. But it just goes to show you never really loved that previous group.

This one sentence shows how dumb you are. Maybe I phrased it badly, but changing your ult does not equal completely cutting yourself off from all of their content or something. For example, when I created this account, I was primarily a fan of f(x). Now, I am primarily a fan of TVXQ, but that doesn't mean I'm not still a fan of f(x)'s music. I still listen to them a lot and appreciate their discography. Does stanning a group mean devotion to them until the end of time to you?

₊˚⊹♡ 단 ♡⊹˚₊

ewdMqv1.gif

₊˚⊹♡ 이 ♡⊹˚₊

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!