Hyuna and E'Dawn being so open is refreshing

• Don't get me wrong, I know idols aren't at fault for hiding their relationships or not being seen publicly together even when they have been revealed to be dating. It is the companies and entitled fans to blame!

But for me it is so refreshing to see them so open about dating. Can you imagine other couples posting selfies or even making a song together? It wouldn't happen. Heechul got called attention seeking for even mentioning Momo a few times.

I would love it if this was the norm and things didn't have to be so hush hush.

• agree

super weird people expect idols to act like they are single when they are in a public relationship

The thing with Heechul was extra weird, like if he didnt say anything, people bashed him for pretending he doesnt have a gf, if he said sth people bashed him for acknowledging his relationship.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I agree, but i think releasing music together is a little tacky.

Releasing music together is cool, I don't think it's tacky

The only "issue" is that as Hyojong/Dawn was much less known than Hyuna, it makes his success and recognition even more linked to Hyuna's.

But they are happy, together, and seem to want that so we are no one to judge. And they are breaking even further barriers for being so open as a couple and as artists together

• Releasing music together is cool, I don't think it's tacky

The only "issue" is that as Hyojong/Dawn was much less known than Hyuna, it makes his success and recognition even more linked to Hyuna's.

But they are happy, together, and seem to want that so we are no one to judge. And they are breaking even further barriers for being so open as a couple and as artists together

Right? They are choosing their happiness first and breaking silly taboos around dating in K pop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!