Laboum Yujeong leaves the group.

• </3

Her IG post translated:

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello. This is LABOUM's leader YuJeong.

I wrote this because I had news to deliver to many people.

To the fans who support us, I held up a pen because I wanted to let you know first through my writing, not an article.

First of all, I really couldn't believe that you loved our LABOUM's 'Journey To Atlantis' a song that has been 5 years, and I really want to say thank you.

It was even more like a dream because the contract period was ending.

It's already past August 28th..

Now that we have been in our 8th year, our 7th exclusive contract with the agency has expired,

Starting in March this year, I and the company will have enough conversations

I kept communicating my thoughts to the company.

After that, the company and I decided to go our own way.

Other than me, the rest of the members

We decided to renew our contract and continue our team activities,

I'm going to end my team activities after this 7th anniversary.

The planned album promotions have been postponed,

With the last filming schedule with the 'Ministry of Environment' before the expiration of the contract period, I am wrapping up here.

Standing in front of a big crossroads in my 30-year-old life, I have to make deep thoughts and careful choices,

Since I had a break last year due to COVID-19,

For over a year, I've been thinking, thinking, and praying a lot..

It was difficult to make a decision.

From August 2014 to August 2021, when LABOUM became popular..

I'm very grateful to our members SoYeon, JinYea, HaeIn, and SolBin for protecting the team until the end for seven years in their respective positions until now.

I wasn't good enough, but as the oldest and leader of the team,

I have been working diligently for the past seven years with a considerable sense of responsibility to lead the team well.

There were many lonely and difficult moments, and there were many times when it was difficult to endure because I couldn't even take good care of myself,

I've never regretted the path I've taken,

The time on stage was good, and the moment I sang was happy.

Thanks to Latte, who always supports us no matter what, we were able to cherish.

• Damn she was my fave

Their company is literally so stupid for not promoting them when they literally had the hype from their hit song

• Wow, that surprises and saddens me. I wonder if the other members are also going to leave. At least she can leave knowing her group had a hit song.

No, it was only her. The other members surprisingly renewed. She mentioned the group’s planned album being postponed. Maybe their comeback being halted made her rethink her life choices and leave the group and company altogether…

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• No, it was only her. The other members surprisingly renewed. She mentioned the group’s planned album being postponed. Maybe their comeback being halted made her rethink her life choices and leave the group and company altogether…

External Content twitter.com

tbh I would have been tempted to do the same. I mean their label truly let them down when the opportunity was right in front of them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!