Whats with Indian dank memes hate boner for bts/kpop?

• I left out a few racist posts cuz I don't wanna be banned but this stuff has a lot of upvotes and awards but are neither dank nor funny nor Indian.....

Indian Girls listing to BTS songs, understanding the lyrics be like.
    Posted in r/IndianDankMemes by u/eziorobert • 885 points and 139 comments
    www.reddit.com

https://www.reddit.com/r/India…s/pb5npi/return_to_monke/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianDankMemes/comments/nmzn79/_/

Dont hate BTS without me!
    Posted in r/IndianDankMemes by u/HisokaHuse44 • 1,329 points and 452 comments
    www.reddit.com

This is kinda cringy I'm hoping it's satire

BTS
    Posted in r/IndianDankMemes by u/Glad-Degree-4511 • 2,903 points and 317 comments
    www.reddit.com

It's mostly a hate boner for bts or "feminists" in those subs but damn the comments under it are more racist and homophobic. I mean I have no problem with people making memes or fun of kpop hell I myself post a lot and there are plenty of kpop fans who do make really funny content and I understand different strokes for different folks but there's a point where it's just plain malicious and unfunny.

idk if I'm being a snowflake by finding this unfunny cuz people make shitty content and then call people 13/14 yo girls(nothing wrong with being one first of all) if they tell them it's not funny. It's idk sad but yeah these memes and comments and it's just weird ig.

Desbundar

• I mean, who do you think spends their time hating on boy band members and feminists?

Insecure man children, that’s who. All it means is that BTS is getting decently popular in India, and they have a mostly female fan base.

Stuff that is liked by mostly women/girls is an easy target for immature types who are lowkey triggered by it. I think it’s an unfortunate reality, and it’s not limited to Indian social media.

• These posts are racist and homophobic. There's nothing else to add honestly.

I can't say I expect anything better or I am surprised.

I've heard they look gay as an insult many times and from women as well.

I once knew an army in my college, whose BF made fun of her for listening to BTS. One day she found him listening to Blood sweat and tears. :pepe-peek: :pepe-joy:

• And I am waiting for the Samsung Z Flip to get launched in India soon so that the Samsung Butter ad featuring BTS takes over Indian TV during IPL. Those incels will be crying tears of blood then as they will be unable to avoid Bangtan and more and more of the girls that they like will discover Bangtan and fall for Bangtan much to their anger, dismay and jealousy...bwahahaha. Best revenge by Bangtan, hitting them right where it hurts :pepe-toast:

• Cause these Indian men/incels hate Indian women. I’m not exaggerating when I say this. Indian memes have always targeted women, mocking them, making sexist jokes about them etc. and yes feminists are the butt jokes of everything cos they think feminism is cancer. Also they are homophobic and racist. BTS/kpop have primarily more women fans, thus anything/anyone women love becomes the victim of these bastards.

• Cause these Indian men/incels hate Indian women. I’m not exaggerating when I say this. Indian memes have always targeted women, mocking them, making sexist jokes about them etc. and yes feminists are the butt jokes of everything cos they think feminism is cancer. Also they are homophobic and racist. BTS/kpop have primarily more women fans, thus anything/anyone women love becomes the victim of these bastards.

so trueee even those whatsapp videos my dad gets passed around, its just ridiculous

• Indian men think sexism and making fun of women is funny, not surprising

omg yeah, and thinking its okay to casually tell them how to look.

sir shut the fuck up before you get smacked in the face please and thank you 😌

• Idk why people here are bringing up Indian men only? I mean yeah the online hate generally comes from Indian men, but I've met plenty of Indian women in real life who say racist & homophobic stuff about BTS/kpop as well. This has more to do with the Indian society's mindset (which needs to be changed) than simply being an insecure man.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Idk why people here are bringing up Indian men only? I mean yeah the online hate generally comes from Indian men, but I've met plenty of Indian women in real life who say racist & homophobic stuff about BTS/kpop as well. This has more to do with the Indian society's mindset (which needs to be changed) than simply being an insecure man.

From experience online, I would say 80% of it is from Indian men.

That is why people mention them more.

• From experience online, I would say 80% of it is from Indian men.

That is why people mention them more.

isn't that generalizing though? In real life, I met a lot more men who appreciate BTS (but aren't fans) than women. Let's take a moment to criticize the society's mindset first. There are equally as much as women as men who have a racist & homophobic views. It's just that men have more social media presence in India. And that's why we see these posts.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!