So is SM gonna grow a backbone and start to sue haters or what??????

• what accusations

Is this related to Aespa/NCT?

As you know several SM artists have been doing great in the charts, either digitally or physically (Aespa, Dream, Taeyeon, EXO, Joy, RV) and apparently this hurt some people feelings and now they insist SM must have done some chart manipur because otherwise how could they have several acts doing great at once?

Admittedly it's not widespread or anything, I just saw some comments here and there and I found the whole thing funny.

• I guess if you just ignore them like they don't exist and it's not a big deal they will just dissappear

SM would only sue to protect the artist image for brands not to pull out

then thats a good reason to sue those coming after Taeyeon x Key right now!

In their vlive they said they have tons of offers for both Cf and show appearances as a duo and SM has set their fees to the roof so only top brands can afford it

Even if its just for financial reasons, they should sue

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is funny though

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!