When idols act like catboys

• Sometimes it's cute. Well when my bias does it, it's adorable ;(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Some say it's cringey but I love it! So cute! :pepe-sad:

This sin I confess!

I was thinking about making a thread about it actually.

Seventeen's Jun is the epitome of a catboy. He literally has many meowing moments and I love it!

External Content youtu.be

Felix is a whole catboy.

Him and Lee Know have their own name MeowMeowRacha (or NyanNyanRacha)

External Content youtube.com

Lee Know is a cat person and his personality reminds me a lot of cats. Here are some videos of him and his cats.

External Content youtu.be

This edit made me cry once. So cute!

• :cutes::cutes::cutes:

The cutest cat for me:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!