Girl who danced against Chaeyeon

• How was Chaeyeon struggling like that article says lmaooo. I watched the battle and they were honestly both pretty equal, and that says something since YGX legit have some of the most skilled professional dancers I’ve seen. I think that her opponent hit every beat better, but chaeyeon rode on the beat and moved with more fluidity. Both were great tho.

not really chaeyeon was doing good but she wans't on par with lee jung let's be real

there is a difference

• I found a channel that has English subs btw. I would love to meet her when i travel for vacation to Korea in 2022 assuming the pandemic subsides.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Chaeyeon dances circles around those boomers. I watched a blurb and that YGE dancer was all flash, no substance. Chaeyeon moves like a literal feather.

That's actually one of her weaknesses as a dancer. She's my bias but Chaeyeon has not much freestyle creativity because she is an idol. She also tends to shift her weight a lot and she doesn't have a lot of stage presence. I think she can improve on points 1 and 3 from this show.

Monica is the one top. I'd say Chaeyeon could challenge 1/4 of the dancers but the other 3/4 are much better (and usually much more older + more time spent) than her.

• I found a channel that has English subs btw. I would love to meet her when i travel for vacation to Korea in 2022 assuming the pandemic subsides.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pretty sure u can apply for 1 day class on the ygx website.

CLASS - YGX
    댄스보컬 학원 X ACADEMY를 운영하고 외주 곡/안무 제작 및 크리에이터 에이전시 회사입니다.
    ygx.co.kr

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!