Women always display superior taste

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lizzo, Megan Thee Stallion, Beyonce and Selena, all showing their appreciation for BTS in some way. BTS continue to charm women around the world

I mean would you look at them, the talent and charisma on display

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The way i thought this would be an appreciation thread about women in general :pepeshock: kkkkk

Buuuuut yes!! It's super crazy how BTS are appreciated by so many artists! Ww level and ww impact!

Very interesting deduction with that title seeing how it talks specifically about taste and so would be particular and not general.

But yes it does appreciate women for always supporting boy groups despite the strident abuses hurled at them from incels and certain sections of the fan community including some women who look down on them. Not being ashamed or embarrassed to like what they do, spend on what they want despite being pejoratively called fangirls.

• Very interesting deduction with that title seeing how it talks specifically about taste and so would be particular and not general.

But yes it does appreciate women for always supporting boy groups despite the strident abuses hurled at them from incels and certain sections of the fan community including some women who look down on them. Not being ashamed or embarrassed to like what they do, spend on what they want despite being pejoratively called fangirls.

The essay...

Actually the title didn't give me any idea..

But cool. The fangirl shaming unfortunately is here (like present nowadays), but I hope one day people would just stop with any insult just bc they are intolerant or bitter.

Funny thing is that when I first arrived here i was called all sort of names bc of a misunderstanding and the essence was: you must be a thirsty fangirl who dreams about your oppa" and wow... Interesting experience... I never was judged in this sense, but guess being a fangirl of a gg is different..

• Not really an essay but you do you.

I would rather the thread not be deflected so

• Its A paragraph lol.

• kind of agree with some users here, you should have written something like"bts gets a shout out from BEYONCE, lizzo,.." in the title. you know, making it clear that queen b knows & likes bts enough to put them on her website (very select amount of people) :))

but yeah, bts just keep doing amazing; getting credit from true legends in the industry; coldplay, beyonce, elton john, MJ's family,..

• lol, was too busy looking at jungkookie to notice the other huge names on beyonce's website;

our maknae belonging on the same page as Nas, jada smith, amy winehouse,..

• kind of agree with some users here, you should have written something like"bts gets a shout out from BEYONCE, lizzo,.." in the title. you know, making it clear that queen b knows & likes bts enough to put them on her website (very select amount of people) :))

but yeah, bts just keep doing amazing; getting credit from true legends in the industry; coldplay, beyonce, elton john, MJ's family,..

Yeah no...there are other threads on it saying and doing the same, you can check them out. I don't need to make threads in a particular manner to appease anyone, especially inoffensive, harmless ones like this.

Coming into an innocuous BTS appreciation thread and spoiling it cause of an agenda is just typical..not directed at you btw.

• Yeah no...there are other threads on it saying and doing the same, you can check them out. I don't need to make threads in a particular manner to appease anyone, especially inoffensive, harmless ones like this.

Coming into an innocuous BTS appreciation thread and spoiling it cause of an agenda is just typical..not directed at you btw.

ah no no, i didn't mean to appease anyone, just thought it would have been nice to see beyonces name in the title

but yeah, it's your thread (& didn't know there were other threads already).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!