Lisa's hype is crazy

• I thought YG had killed blinks + her solo stans spirits with the constant delays. I mean, unlike Rosé who people had been anticipating since 2018, her solo coming this year at all was kind of a shock. And then we thought she was coming in May, which was then pushed to June then to July then to August and now most likely to September, all with no official confirmation from YG until this morning.

In spite of everything, she's kind of killing it though?

Like,

- 100k likes on Twitter in 9 minutes (breaking the record for a female k-pop act, including BP themselves)

- 200K likes on Twitter in 48 minutes (another new record)

- 320K+ likes now already

- 1M likes on Instagram in 17 minutes

- Trended #1 Worldwide and #8 in the US with 2.11M tweets with LISA, 1.5M with LISA IS COMING, and 1.5M tweets with #ArtisteLalisa

Who is doing it like her? We don't even have a date or any info lol

Lisa's charm and stage presence is unique to kpop, so I'm not shocked at the size of the solo fandom she's amassed. But also this is another testament to how much the blink fandom has grown since The Album. In comparison, the first teaser for The Album did only 311K likes on Twitter total. Rosé's first teaser did 486K. Lisa has already surpassed The Album teaser's total numbers in just 5 hours...but yes, Blackpink is losing fans according to some

• BP are losing fans but they are gaining more fans then they lose ;p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!