Pdogg tops highest paid executives in first half of 2021 ($34.29M); higher than top conglomerate tycoons.

• If this is what BTS' main producer makes, I cannot even begin to imagine the shit ton of money individual members make every year cause they earn money from not just the music or stocks like PDogg does but they also have the merch, advertisments and concert revenue:eyes:

• I think we all are. I literally use to google celebrities' net worth during my teenage years. I have stopped doing that since I started earning my own money (because it provokes emotions you don't want to feel lol) but this type of situation like here PDogg's is very intriguing.

Also I like money hence my favourite BTS main single goes "Money Money Money" :pepemusic::peperich:

:pepe-cringe: I always feel like if they tell me I promise I won't tell anyone else I'll keep it a secret

Money is my favorite too :peperich::pepe-toast:

Maybe I can convince Pdogg to be my sugar daddy :peperun:

• Even with royalties it seems too high an amount for someone who was barely involved in anything for BTS in the first half.

Can he get such high amounts from previous songs only.??

Obviously I'm saying this as having no idea on how these things work.

mostly from stocks

While his wages stood at 38 million won, he earned 39.9 billion won from stock options and 111 million won in other bonus payments, according to the filing by his employer Hybe.

• I guess we will never know, but I'm nosy af I want my answers:pepe-toilet:

lol, you are certainly not alone.

They have been giving their all for 10+ years & build hybe to a multibillion company. If the boys get a fair cut out of everything they do (music production, merch, ads, concerts,..), they are all doing very very well & thats not even taking into account private investments.

... a little sneak at the numbers would be interesting

(but you know, privacy is priority)

• its likely royalties + his actual salary for working at hybe + he probably has some stocks from hybe (which in turn would likely bring him in a ton of money given how much money hybe make it general).

Its almost all stock options, 39.9 billion out of the 40.07 billion. It doesnt include royalties, only his income & stock options as HYBE employee.

So its mostly a one time income from HYBE going public.

• Two other Hybe officials – CEO Yoon Suk-joon and Chief Management Director Kim Shin-gyu -- also ranked among the top five.

Kim came in third, earning 27.7 billion won, and Yoon was fourth with 23.1 billion won.

Both earned probably most from stocks

Lenzo works at Hybe since 2010

+Kim Shin-gyu

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Such are truly earning from the primary profession of music.

Rather than what idols earn, which is less from music/performance, but more from endorsements etc.

As with movies where people are obsessed over actors compared to Directors/producers/story writers, Kpop it is the producers-songwriters who matter, but ignored for idols.

There is no fandom for Pdogg, Teddy, Shinsadong Tiger etc. They have to make to do with millions :)

• We have some Teddy fans here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!