Who has the worst/cheapest music videos: Red Velvet or Mamamoo?

• Oh wow hehe I love this

this is so budget

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What about these 3 lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What about these 3 lol

If you're going to bring up Six Bomb, how do you not post this one?

Edited once, last by wsoet ().

• Once again OP is using the term "cheap" to mean "didn't like it". These are not the same.

Believe me, when you look at the sets and CGI used in Queendom, it is not a cheap video. A lot of money went into it. The fact that the end product wasn't to your liking, doesn't mean the money wasn't there.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I would say the budget is well above average for both groups, their MVs always have a definitive concept and are pretty well produced. Cheap/bad MVs are something like ASTRO - Crazy Sexy Cool, CLC - Helicopter or one of the endless rookie groups that release MVs dancing in like, a patch of road somewhere in the wild. And that's no shade to them, you do what you can with what you're given.

That said, I hate Queendom so much and I hope Mamamoo never has to go back to that abandoned house from Woo Hoo.

• OP: *asks people about whether Mamamoo has the worst/cheapest MVs or not*

Aze Gag MV: *exists as probably one of the lowest-budget Mamamoo MVs of all time*

(I'm not assuming all Mamamoo MVs are low-budget because I see the budget for each Mamamoo MV as variable in my eyes - my cake for the highest-budget Mamamoo MV goes to that for Decalcomanie if you ask me, but then again, it's just my opinion)

nothing here for now hehe (/▽\)

• If you're going to bring up Six Bomb, how do you know post this one?

:pepe-peek::pepe-legs::pepestare:

:pepemusic:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!