Why would anyone listen to todays girl groups when you can listen to Wonder Girls instead?

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• stream this instead

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be

OMG that's my fave WG's album track overall. Good taste.

• because newer girl groups are ON DA NEXT LEVEL. Aespa could do so hot but could wonder girls do next level? #shade #imjoking

• I dunno about Stop but that So Hot song is a classic for sure. One of the best second gen songs and one of the best GC songs as well.

But ngl, i think Twice did it better.

• WONDER GIRLS really is that group.

So fucking good.

They have so many absolute classics.

WONDER GIRLS is a group that is just.... Legendary..

I tend to particularly love their downbeat stuff.

External Content youtu.be

• This one has become one of my Top 5 Songs in kpop.

Why is no one making stuff like this still?

I would sell my soul for groups to do stuff like this again.

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

• I want to be transported back in time to 2nd gen again.

I love groups now. I have my favs.

But the songs I get excited about now. And I mean really excited about.... Are so few and far between.

If a gun was held to my head and I had to pick one gen.

There is no comparison to 2nd gen as a whole.

They were just making so many songs that were just right. Had that right touch.

Maybe I'm just too old. But the whole ethos of that time. The kinds of stuff everyone was putting out.

The whole vibe.

It's just so special.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!