• Hi.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey there~

6807349f784b6d7bd92a7b58e7f1047b963fd499.gifv

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

Both of those songs are really sad. T__T

Hey there~

• Those OSTs were so good and now I feel like I need to watch.

I hope you do! It's my favorite of all time.

And I think it's immensely overlooked. It was kind of ignored during its run. Never got the buzz it deserves.

Exciting story. Beautiful. And romantic.

The cast. The score. The story. Just perfect.

I watched it on Viki around the time it aired. I think Viki dropped it from their streaming catalog though in at least my location. Maybe it will still be there for you.

If not you'll have to maybe find it on one of those unofficial streaming sites.

Or buy it. I bought the DVD set because I had a feeling it wouldn't be available forever.

• I feel that a lot of kdrama gems are overlooked but I will make sure to watch this! My buddy has a ton of unofficial streaming sites she uses so I'll ask her to watch it with me hehe.

• one of my favs from the movie The Classic. Hospital playlist did a remake of Me to you, You to me

Also I believe from the movie My Sassy girl

Recently Everyday Every moment from the drama Should we kiss first

• are we just posting OSTs???

• are we just posting OSTs???

I think so! Any kind that you like~

Hey there~

• Baker King!

Hey there~

• This Flower of Evil OST is underrated. I cried so much in this drama ;(

External Content open.spotify.com

• OP, thank you for starting this thread.

Love the OSTs sung by Hwang Chi Yeul (my sole bias) :) Among the dramas he sang for: "Mr Sunshine" his OST was OST 15 "How Can I Forget You" - excellent OST line up btw.

HCY was one of the performers at the opening ceremony of the 102nd National Sports Festival held in Gumi (his hometown) on 8 October 2021. The ceremony was held behind closed doors because of the Covid-19 pandemic but there was an audience of about 900 (participants, guests and production staff). Ref this article:

경상북도, 대한체육 100년의 시작, 제102회 전국체전 경북에서 개회
    [제주교통복지신문 이주원 기자] 제102회 전국체육대회 개회식이 8일 저녁 구미시민운동장에서 내빈 및 선수‧임원 등이 참석한 가운데 개최됐다. 코로나 19로 인해 사상 최초 무관중으로 진행된 이 날 개회식은 내빈, 선수, 연출진 등 900여 명의 최소 인원만으로 치러졌다.…
    jejutwn.com

Brave Girls performed after HCY.

Many thanks to an awesome fan who Eng-subbed HCY's performance cuts: he sings "How Can I Forget You" Mr Sunshine OST 15 around 17:10

The opening ceremony was aired live on YT channels - the Official channel of the Korean Sport & Olympic Committee, and also on TBC.

I was just so happy to hear HCY singing "How Can I Forget You" live, I think this is the first time he has performed this OST live on a Korean YT channel.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!