While You were Sleeping has the best OSTs ever!!!

• Aside from it being the best k-drama by CF Queen Suzy, it's OST is just :kismer:

Just listen:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It deserves more praises honestly :yesr:

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING IS AN UNDERRATED MASTERPIECE!!!! :angryr::angryr::angryr:

• When Night Falls is one of my all time favorite OSTs.

And some of the scenes from While You We're Sleeping.....so romantic.

That scene from the MV above.

After the car crash.. the snow slowly falling. Their longing stares.

Awwwww...

One of my all time favorite sequences.

So beautiful.

• Omg exactly!

It was the second kdrama that I ever watched and totally fell in love! All actors are so good, the story is well written and it has an amazing OST. Tbh, it's the only OST where I like all the songs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!