I can't find the ask the mod thread on this site someone help + how to appeal for the reopening of my thread? and against a warning

• I am asking the mod and they are not responding. Tbh I am very mad that akp are protecting nazis, but well. and changing my thread title to "Sowon is not nice" like people here are five or something and I find it very insulting. Can someone pls give link and advise. I will gladly talk with someone in my Pms.

I checked and this was the rule for hate speech I am very confused...

2. No hate speech and/or derogatory terms.

We realize politics can be controversial topic and as such can become heated at times. However as long as there is no blatant racsim/prejudice then it should be fine

• Well, it may or may not be the OP's fault but usually if the thread causes chaos or a huge argument, mods will probably close it please correct if I'm wrong but that's what I've seen :)

Yes I get that but no one was arguing there people were discussing. she locked it for "hate speech" I am baffled.

• If calling someone piece of shit is not hate speech then idk what it is.

It might be for you, but this is AKP rule again here...

. No hate speech and/or derogatory terms.

We realize politics can be controversial topic and as such can become heated at times. However as long as there is no blatant racsim/prejudice then it should be fine

• It might be for you, but this is AKP rule again here...

. No hate speech and/or derogatory terms.

"piece of shit" is definitely derogatory. Why only racism/prejudice would matter?

• Since when is cursing normal and not hate speech? Also there were like 10 threads talking about the same thing without being rude. Also, there are literal 13-year-olds here.

"piece of shit" is definitely derogatory. Why only racism/prejudice would matter?

I said I will definitely fold, but these are their rules? not mine. If they did not want people cursing here they should add it to the rules. simple. Because they would get people like me confused af about getting a warning g for calling a Nazi a piece of $hit. I-

• I said I will definitely fold, but these are their rules? not mine. If they did not want people cursing here they should add it to the rules. simple. Because they would get people like me confused af about getting a warning g for calling a Nazi a piece of $hit. I-

Your ignorance is off the charts.

You calling her a nazi is still hate speech imo.

• Official Post

Hello, I just wanted to bring your attention to our updated rules here:

forum.allkpop.com/thread/12/

Please read the new rules carefully. There is nothing about politics in them. The expanded detail on hate speech refers to over-the-line behavior and the highlighted section is pertinent here.

Screen_Shot_2021-01-31_at_2.09.44_PM.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!