Anti-feminism website lists RM, Joy and Suzy as ‘verified feminist’

• I watched a documentary on it and literally, it’s because incels are so dumb they don’t know the difference between feminism and radical feminism so they see everyone who supports equality as a radical feminist who wants to kill all men. Their small minded brains can’t be bothered to do research and educate themselves.

No sorry these are just anti-women you can't tell me they don't know the meaning of feminism like it only take to clicks to look up that word, Korean man are just anti-women they pick at any women who shows a little bit of confidence

• Ok, just my two cents here.

You are all generalizing Korean men to be anti-women, which is not true.

There are plenty of guys in SK who have a dick big enough to not care about this.

Those incels are pretty much guys who were either too ugly or had a small dick to ever have a chance with a woman.

Easy as.

• No sorry these are just anti-women you can't tell me they don't know the meaning of feminism like it only take to clicks to look up that word, Korean man are just anti-women they pick at any women who shows a little bit of confidence

Oh I agree with you, they must be living underneath a rock if they don’t know what feminism means but they just use the radical feminist comment to try and justify their sexist behaviour. It’s gross.

• Christianity. That's why. Christianity is often, but not always, rooted in conservative and traditional values.

Not saying all Christians are like this, but a ton of them are, especially if they're not exposed to other perspectives and only hang around those who regurgitate the same ideas over and over again to each other.

Mate, nope :P

This time it's both.

Christianity and Buddhism is what is at play here :)

But yes, I agree Christianity is a shit religion and I am a part of it.

• No sorry these are just anti-women you can't tell me they don't know the meaning of feminism like it only take to clicks to look up that word, Korean man are just anti-women they pick at any women who shows a little bit of confidence

They don't care about the definition though. It was the same with feminism in the US as well. For (embarrassing) long period of time being feminist brought to mind a stereotype of a women who burn their bras and want to dominate and push men out. Only recently has there been a push to define feminism properly. Korea is in the midst of that right now and it will sadly continue even after the gender inequality becomes more balanced.

Thankfully the international media machine turning them into a punch line looks to have made at least a portion of Korea attempt to shut down these incels.

• They don't care about the definition though. It was the same with feminism in the US as well. For (embarrassing) long period of time being feminist brought to mind a stereotype of a women who burn their bras and want to dominate and push men out. Only recently has there been a push to define feminism properly. Korea is in the midst of that right now and it will sadly continue even after the gender inequality becomes more balanced.

Thankfully the international media machine turning them into a punch line looks to have made at least a portion of Korea attempt to shut down these incels.

I am honestly 100% behind the burn the bras movement.

Boobs look better free :P

And yes I know I'm an ass for saying it :)

• That Asian boss video didn't help their case to be honest

• Oh I agree with you, they must be living underneath a rock if they don’t know what feminism means but they just use the radical feminist comment to try and justify their sexist behaviour. It’s gross.

I think they still want to have that controlling power over women because they know once women will gain a certain importance in their society they won't able to hold women they way they do

• Religion in general is iffy to me.

All this biblical talk about the man having to lead at all times and the woman having to follow. That's going to radicalize some people at a young age, making it hard for them to open up to other perspectives later on in life.

Why do you think that is tho?

Who wrote those books?

Men.

Because they were scared that if they would write the actual truth they won't have any power over their women.

My honest opinion on this whole religion thing?

God does exist, Jesus was not his son but a descendant of the Kings of Jerusalem. He did marry Marry Magdalene and they had children.

And yes, Jesus was a King of Jerusalem as well since he was a descendant of David (as in David and Goliath) from his mothers bloodline.

But eh, nobody kept history on that, they only kept bs tales so they can sell their religion.

• Religion in general is iffy to me.

All this biblical talk about the man having to lead at all times and the woman having to follow. That's going to radicalize some people at a young age, making it hard for them to open up to other perspectives later on in life.

It's people that made religion iffy and not other way each one uses their radical thoughts in the name of religion shameful really

• I watched a documentary on it and literally, it’s because incels are so dumb they don’t know the difference between feminism and radical feminism so they see everyone who supports equality as a radical feminist who wants to kill all men. Their small minded brains can’t be bothered to do research and educate themselves.

You're right.

Most Korean men think feminism = misandry, hence their quest of demonizing any feminist discourse in the country.

Their way of thinking might be tied to a meritocratic point of view where they think men deserve better for giving more efforts in their careers, which is per consequence also tied to the idea that women should stay home and be solely housewives.

They don't see gender equality as something good, but rather as something that gives preferential treatment to women, which is why they see themselves as victims of feminism.

• No doubt about that. Religion has been weaponized by the writers of religious text to fit their desires. That's why I despise religion when it comes to roles in society.

It doesn't matter what religion it is. There's a lot of messed-up, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic nonsense being preached. I'm willing to believe it's the primary reason why toxic masculinity exists -- because men use it as divine justification to be absolute trash to women. It's also why anyone who doesn't fit the definition of a man or a woman in religious texts is outcasted by society. It incites homophobia.

All the other stuff like "loving thy neighbor as thyself" is fine.

My birth religion is Orthodox Christian, when marrying, the woman has to say this:

Sunt roaba ta

Translates to I am your slave.

Of course most people don't give a f about it and just go through the motions just to get married and get to the party. But still...

But yeah, you are right, it is being used as a weapon either for or against others.

Depending if they follow the rhetoric.

TBH? It makes me sick.

• Even if a lot of people don't really care, it affects them subconsciously when things like that are being preached to them since childhood. Let kids be kids instead of teaching them all this nonsense.

In the end, some of them are too far gone beyond saving. People don't grow up being misogynistic and sexist unless it was taught to them. I'm just sick and tired of it all, but the cycle will never end.

You are correct here. Children do learn from their parents unfortunately.

And most parents aren't fit to be parents.

But then again there ain't a school in parenting :(

I guess we need to take the good with bad? I guess?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!